FS: Desktops Tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet. Multiple quality items, suitably discounted. Have a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noctua cooler, CPU, mobo, RAM, and PSU left. There is interest in the case but I will prioritise buyers who buy all these parts as a combo. 240mm rad left too.

Last edited:
Lads, please refer to this comment. Everything is currently sold. If anything changes, I will reach out to individuals in the order of their messages to me.
I will cry in the corner of the room for missing out on this GPU , I desperately need a good GPU my current one died :(

Recieved both 1tb HDD and 240gb SSD.
Smooth transaction with the OP and the package was very well packed and was very happy with it!
Both the drives are working as expected.
Thanks @immolationepoch

As mentioned, picked up the stuff in a f2f deal. Want to thank @immolationepoch for the exceptional attention to detail regarding the stuff and his helpful suggestions regarding installation and such. Each and everything was packed well. Monitor is checked and working. The other stuff should be fine as well. Will drop in the confirmation as soon as I get the loop working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back