Too much Ads on Techenclave.com

I am only seeing one same big banner ad on top & bottom of this thread &^ for some reason it is a product that is completely at odds with any tech forum.

1711714619731.png

1711714659646.png

I am only seeing one same big banner ad on top & bottom of this thread &^ for some reason it is a product that is completely at odds with any tech forum.

View attachment 193840

View attachment 193841
The ads are served by google so it depends on your digital fingerprint and browsing history etc (sometimes it is difficult to understand why a particular ad was served - but its the algorithm)
Yeah those ads are excessive.
Renegade hasn't made any changes. He will look into what's causing this.
Maybe auto-ads were enabled? I have seen similar behaviour with auto-ads enabled on my blog.

The ads are served by google so it depends on your digital fingerprint and browsing history etc (sometimes it is difficult to understand why a particular ad was served - but its the algorithm)
I know but that's the thing, nobody here eats gutkha unless you count the neighbourhood uncle who I doubt browse much other than WA maybe.

Are the ads dependent on the location?
Because I am a Telugu guy living in TN and I am seeing Stalin video ads all the time.
Just disable 'Personalized ads' and all that. It's kind of creepy when I search something, they starts showing those products with every scroll. Oh, disable the access to location also

More specifically, internet behaviour on the public IP shared by your connection so if using some typical local cable ISP then most likely entire colony's browsing bahaviour is deciding ad pattern.
Nope. It's not IP specific. IP is just a part of your digital fingerprint. I get similar ads on mobile (Jio network) and PC (Airtel fiber).

Nope. It's not IP specific. IP is just a part of your digital fingerprint. I get similar ads on mobile (Jio network) and PC (Airtel fiber).
I think that requires same google acc/service login in some way on different devices because the ads I see on my local ISP connection are very different from what I see on my mobile device using 4g & I rarely login into same google acc/service on both mobile & pc.

Back