Car & Bike Top gear season 14

i recently watched all of season 13 in one go.. i thought it wasn't as good as the earlier seasons... hope this one is better.

Yup, finally its on BBC HD :D

Only bad thing is now we will also get to see wrinkles :p Small compromise for beauties in HD :eek:hyeah:

Just watched it ,Its bloody brilliant :D.Here is the youtube HD link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW1ltj5WWe8&feature=channel

What a FREAKING AWESOME episode! Loved it to bits. This road blows the Stelvio Pass to smithereens!

However, I think the Lambo crash was staged. I also wonder whether they REALLY slept in their cars that night. I think that was also staged.

But I loved the episode. Not a second of boredom. The 760Li and the S63 AMG were awesome. Eric Bana was really funny! I loved it when JC tried to make fun of Aussie names like the Great Barrier Reef and Eric Bana responded with "White cliffs of Dover".

But really, nothing can beat the three spectacular cars in what really IS the best driving road in the world. I know what I'm goign to dream about tonigh :)

damn ! all you guys make me jealous :mad:

..Mine is still downloading(can't watch online with a 256 kbps connection:(), the 720p file of a single episode is freaking 1.46 GB, by the time whole season unfolds , I will need a new HDD for sure.

FaH33m said:
damn ! all you guys make me jealous :mad:

..Mine is still downloading(can't watch online with a 256 kbps connection:(), the 720p file of a single episode is freaking 1.46 GB, by the time whole season unfolds , I will need a new HDD for sure.

FYI, I saw a WS video stream (decent quality!) on a 256K connection.

All you need to do is pause it for an hour or two and get back to watching it. :p

I think that was also faked. I dont think he really liked it. He's just improved his acting!

Remember the 11th season(or whichever it was) when they made royal fun of the Dacia Sandero? He didnt like the car. They all just picked on it to have some fun.

What I really loved is the continuity. It's been 3 seasons and they still havent forgotten that car and they continue to ridicule it!

Shall we make a TE trip to Romania just to drive on this super looking road? Bikes would be my choice... Anyone else?

Back