Car & Bike Top gear season 14

Guys get yourself copy of Duel.

If you think Topgear is too childish, this is must watch for you. He shrugs away all the childish challenges and useless dramas and jokes. This is for true Petrol-heads....

Everything is scientific, no jokes here.

Must watch. Get it....

Shripad said:
Guys get yourself copy of Duel.

If you think Topgear is too childish, this is must watch for you. He shrugs away all the childish challenges and useless dramas and jokes. This is for true Petrol-heads....
Everything is scientific, no jokes here.

Must watch. Get it....

I wanted the R8 to win.. but with ice skates on, it wasn't possible :p

FaH33m said:
Anyone saw Richard Hammond-Top Gear Uncovered ? How is it ?

It was quite boring. Jeremy Clarkson is a better presenter. Or it should have been presented by all the 3 of them. Its just some clips from the previous top gear episodes

FaH33m said:
damn ! all you guys make me jealous :mad:
..Mine is still downloading(can't watch online with a 256 kbps connection:(), the 720p file of a single episode is freaking 1.46 GB, by the time whole season unfolds , I will need a new HDD for sure.

http://www.finalgear.com/ :eek:hyeah:
normal size: 700MB
720p: 1.45
1080: 4.45GB

:hap2:

kauzy said:
I wanted the R8 to win.. but with ice skates on, it wasn't possible :p

There was one fatal flaw in the whole program. Specially from drifting part.

Japanese were MIA...........
Come on Clarkson, what the hell you were thinking, or should I say what the hell were you drinking :p

the second episode of tg s-14 was boring----the tg team led by j.clarkson continues his vendetta against the g-whiz

Ep 4 was great :D lovved the lancia part and ofcourse the supposedly 24hour race and the morris incident :D :D :D

SunnyBoi said:
Ep 4 was great :D lovved the lancia part and ofcourse the supposedly 24hour race and the morris incident :D :D :D

the piano movers are not really good at their job. they keep dropping the damn things!:eek:hyeah:

Back