Car & Bike Top gear season 14

Lol it was shit scary, I wouldnt be able to drive on that death road where jeremy was trying to pass the toyota landcruiser? although not sure if he was the person who was driving it and it wasnt connected to some harness or something :lol:

Amazing episode. The Death Road drive was really scary. I dont think it was jeremey who passed the Land Cruiser on the edge.I dont think he would risk it. Overall it was the best special episode ever.

rock_ya_baby said:
OMG!! what an episode (14x06)!

This and the Vietnam Special, I would rate best episodes everrr!

You stole my words bro.... the Vietnam Special was an amazing episode. Waiting for my office hrs to finish :mad: so that I can rush home and watch it :D

P.S.: Hows ya... haven't seen ya from long...

If we could rep Top Gear I would've :D The episode was amazing... breathtaking danger.. insects... dry sand dunes... and the pacific ocean... Picture perfect.. tho I think the Toyota 4x4 was deliberately made to fall off the cliff am not too sure tho.

Anyone watched Clarkson's DVDs?

1. DUEL(2009)

2. Thriller(2008)

3. Supercar showdown(2007)

These are better than the episodes this season. Must watch!

thetoxicmind said:
The series finale was quite decent, with the LFA stealing the spotlight.
Car of the decade was spot on! :eek:hyeah:

misbah6 said:
1. DUEL(2009)
2. Thriller(2008)

Yeah good Finale but sad only 7 Episodes :(

@misbah6 i did watch Supercar Showdown it was good not better than EP6 of this season for me, will download thriller and Duel thx for the advice.Also try watching Clarkson's in Greatest Raid of All Time(2007) nice WWII documentary.;)

xxESvenomxx|SoM said:
Yeah good Finale but sad only 7 Episodes :(

@misbah6 i did watch Supercar Showdown it was good not better than EP6 of this season for me, will download thriller and Duel thx for the advice.Also try watching Clarkson's in Greatest Raid of All Time(2007) nice WWII documentary.;)

+1
i saw supercar showdown, but nothing beats EP 6

Finished already? aww it is such a short series, only 7 episodes.

I have enjoyed thouroughly watching this season and am already waiting for June..for the next.

BTW...watch the Polar expedition, in a super modified toyota Hilux.they go to the Pole. preferably watch it in HD.

misbah6 said:
1. DUEL(2009)
2. Thriller(2008)

Watched all of them, very good ones. EP6 felt much better after EP5
Watched Richard's DVD yesterday. I was good too. Esp riding the inside the house.

EP6 told me why people still buy Maruti Gypsy 4X4. If it is good enough to do EP6, it can definitely take on Sahyadris and Satpuda roads.

Back