Top Upcoming Games for PC - 2012

RE Reccoon city on pc is due on may 18th

The list is titled 'Top upcoming games for PC - 2012'.

Just in case.
<

Any Cricket game releasing?

Okay Charun sorry for sounding rude, but seriously there is a world of sports beyond cricket.

Also most cricketing games lacked any precedence for being labelled cricket, I mean instead of a simple point and click solution with a basic key combo for controlling a bowler / batsmen, we were treated to atrocious number of buttons being mashed disguised as key-combos.

Although a good by-product of these were anti-ghosting keyboards.

Also none of the games were regularly updated, unlike EA FIFA line-up with club ratings, rankings, player statistics et al. Sorry cricket moves just as fast on the National circuit if not on the International level. Slowly due to these shortcomings, the already low demand for cricket simulators was pushed to such an abysmal level [thanks to rampant piracy] that companies developing such games simply folded-up.

Just my views, nothing personal. Cheerio!!

Little rude but you dint know that i love FIFA more than any other game
<

But seriously i will be waiting for a good cricket game
<

Codemasters have said they will only exclusively develop Racing games now, so definitely don't expect any cricket games from them.

Only other company to expect a cricket game is from "EA Sports". But i am not expect anything from them.

Okay Charun sorry for sounding rude, but seriously there is a world of sports beyond cricket.

Also most cricketing games lacked any precedence for being labelled cricket, I mean instead of a simple point and click solution with a basic key combo for controlling a bowler / batsmen, we were treated to atrocious number of buttons being mashed disguised as key-combos.

Although a good by-product of these were anti-ghosting keyboards.

Also none of the games were regularly updated, unlike EA FIFA line-up with club ratings, rankings, player statistics et al. Sorry cricket moves just as fast on the National circuit if not on the International level. Slowly due to these shortcomings, the already low demand for cricket simulators was pushed to such an abysmal level [thanks to rampant piracy] that companies developing such games simply folded-up.

Just my views, nothing personal. Cheerio!!

I tend to disagree cricket games have lot potential but the publishers doesn't seems to want to tap the market.Fifa on another hand is popular because of the but craze towards soccer it's being so many years and they still haven't perfected the game yet.The only sport game which has great potential is NBA and NFL.

Why no one is talking about Sniper : Ghost Warrior ? From the trailer, it seems it does have the graphics we all wanted in Crysis 2 from CryEngine 3

Can OP / someone update this thread with the upcoming releases this year. most of the games on the list are out and new games like Medal of Honor Warfighter is not even on it.

Thanks

Back