torrent client

Safin

Skilled
Which client you use for torrent.

On my side have been using all kinda.. but finally got stuck with the name censored client :eek:hyeah:

anyway Azureus for dialup is crap(rejects more data then it accepts). And no BT is not crap for dialup. Considering the kind of speeds you get on some of the HTTP sites, Bt gives that kinda and sometimes much better.

For long time have been a fan of bitcomet .. and the fully modded version of the original BT client.
These days even shareaza seems to be doing grt job with torrents... though its still taken to be a leech client.

on broadband i tend to use bitcomet though
http://www.bitcomet.com/

Hmm...
I use Bittornado.
Bittornado rulezzzzzzzz :)

And even ABC torents is good. Never tried other clients, bit tornado was fine with me...

A Azureus fan here ! Bit comet was considered to be a leech client by many torrent sites. Also many sites have banned Bit comet due to the following reasons

:) Consider switching SN ;)

SuperNova said:
Which client you use for torrent.

On my side have been using all kinda.. but finally got stuck with the name censored client :eek:hyeah:

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
who uses bit comet in the normal form?? thats why i said i use name censored client hehe .. now i better keep my mouth shut :bleh:

Btw since you are an azureus fan??? i find many people complaining that it just keeps on rejecting downloaded data. What you say to that?

I use ctorrent on linux and BitSpirit on windows, even BitComet and BTLite are good, but alas, my ISP has blocked torrents.

SuperNova said:
:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
who uses bit comet in the normal form?? thats why i said i use name censored client hehe .. now i better keep my mouth shut :bleh:

Btw since you are an azureus fan??? i find many people complaining that it just keeps on rejecting downloaded data. What you say to that?
:bleh: I have only 2 grouses with Azureus , firstly is that it downloads a lot of junk data and secondly it takes too much memory. but of all the clients i have tested it gives me the best speeds and is not considered a leech client :bleh:
All the leeching without seeding is gonna kill the BT community.

Well there is another way to look at it. That thread at ZP you linked to was started on the 15th of March and to date it has had only two replies. Tends to make me think that there isn't much to it.

NitnayLion said:
Well there is another way to look at it. That thread at ZP you linked to was started on the 15th of March and to date it has had only two replies. Tends to make me think that there isn't much to it.
There are a lot of similar threads floating arnd :) If that kinda adds to the credibility.

another Azureus fan :p
but to be honest...me to switch clients on a regular basis.
I like to experiment with software :)

Azureus is the most feature packed client...
BitComet, BitTornado and G3 are good too. :)

hi
have tried a few clients and to me all seem the same provided with a few frills here and there but in the end have ended with azureus maybe its easier to get info about ur torrents and a bit eye pleasing than other clients

hi as posted earlier using azureus main probs is with the data discarded last night downloaded a 90mb file but 11mb more was downloaded(discarded data) any better prog.. which doesnt do that and has good speeds hows shareza? bitcomet is rejected by some trackers

i first started out with azureus.. man ya it rejects a hell lot of data then it downloads :(..
and ya me on dial-up too.
then shifted to bit tornado.. and have stuck to it. tis damn goood.
also tried bit spirit.. but the newer versions did`nt support dial-up.. so dropped it.
also the latest version of abc.. is pretty good too great speeds!!!!!
hmm bit comet is good tooo.. but well in my opinion not as good as ABC as far a downloads are4 concerned..
also anyone tried XBT client ?? i tried it.. it was ok.... not bad.. though again the crap data download seemed more for smaller files....

Back