Storage Solutions Toshiba Hardisk rma help!

joelf15

Disciple
hi guys I have a dell inspiton 3 years now i guess the hdd is gone bad its a toshiba. I wanted to know how i can chkeck the warranty for the hdd and the service centre where i can get it replaced in Mumbai.
THx!

unless you have dell's own 3yr warranty there is no way you can claim warranty for the hdd. afaik toshiba has no rma center for hdds in india, and anyways oem hdds regardless of company carry warranty only through the laptop manufacturer

joelf15 said:
hi guys I have a dell inspiton 3 years now i guess the hdd is gone bad its a toshiba. I wanted to know how i can chkeck the warranty for the hdd and the service centre where i can get it replaced in Mumbai.
THx!

go to hitachi's site and check the warranty status if it says under warranty then call 1800220091

that's hitachi's toll free no. give the details then you will recieve a mail with your rma no.. keep it packed according to the instructions in the mail a courier guy will come and collect it....

damn dell warranty expired and so has the hdd warranty on the site.. will have to look for a new one.. thx for the help!!

Back