TOTAL DAMAGE for the Gunners and Big win for the Red Devils..

chiragsthakur said:
Ya it was even hilarious when UTD's defence was in shambles :bleh:..... I like the way Gervinho plays, not a selfish player... I loved RVP's last goal, simply amazing....

I agree, last week it totally was. But this week they seem to have recovered. Vidic was like a rock today.

This week man utd got a lucky 1-0 win,i feel everton deserved a draw,arsenal was great today,4th goal was hilarious,john buddha ho gaya i think,sort of reminded me of thierry henry goal which he scored against liverpool when gerrard gave the pass to henry and he scored:rofl:

I have see Gerrard giving a pass to Henry during France and England euro match...that was hilarious....
thegatekeeper said:
This week man utd got a lucky 1-0 win,i feel everton deserved a draw,arsenal was great today,4th goal was hilarious,john buddha ho gaya i think,sort of reminded me of thierry henry goal which he scored against liverpool when gerrard gave the pass to henry and he scored:rofl:

United were not lucky, everton had no clear chances at all. It was good defending by united. Everton did have a lot of possession in the second half, but that doesnt make them deserve a draw....

About the back pass to terry: I think it was just a terrible back pass..it was behind him and even if he dint slip he wouldnt have gotten to the ball...

And yeah, I still remember that gerrard back pass... hehe...I was rooting for pool since chelsea was the main rival to united in those days, and captain fantastic comes in with that back pass...

thegatekeeper said:

Ultimately, gunners reach the knockout stage of CL, as always rvp & wenger steal the show.Rather than imploding showed the prefect attitude.If we maintain our consistency till new year definitely will challenge for some silverware.

we are from midtable and all the doomsday when van persie picks up the customary injury! i hope he buys some good striker in january (wishful thinking)

Back