FS: Networking TP-link MR3020 | Mi webcam | Ambrane power bank etc.

rehankumar

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Gurgaon
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 5, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using
Trying to clean out all the items I'm not really using, so giving away these stuffs plus more to be added soon

TP-link MR3020 - works fine, has a custom firmware which can be quite easily reverted to stock

Mi 720p webcam - not used much, pretty good condition

Ambrane 10k powerbank - a bit heafty for modern standards (but uses 18650 type batteries, maybe useful for random projects)

Shipping cost will be at actuals, will suggest only taking them if you have an active use case of any of the items

Attachments

• 20220321_012011.jpg
    20220321_012011.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 137
  • 20220321_012031.jpg
    20220321_012031.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20220321_012021.jpg
    20220321_012021.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 148
Can take webcam for my desktop for personal video calls/interviews etc. Can't do the same on office laptop. What's the price?

EDIT: I'm half asleep didn't read it was a giveaway. Appreciate the gesture. Thanks a LOT!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway (I'm not very lucky at these XD). I'd love to have the Mi webcam. I've been looking to buy one so this would be a lucky grab.

Will give in order i received the message, @enthusiast29 you can DM me address will ship (webcam) in a few days
@XBalboa only powerbank left from what you initially asked, message me if still interested

@imad7x sorry, seems like what you were interested in is taken, there's still the router left if you're interested
Will add Few more things as well once i start cleaning my house tomorrow

Nice giveaway so far but is not fair because you posted it at nearly 3 am and we don't have a chance to get one. it would be fair if you collect the interested members for individual items and then randomly select one from it like a lottery system. that process ll be a fun yet fair way also. it is my suggestion but it is your items and you have all rights to do whatever you want.

Nice giveaway so far but is not fair because you posted it at nearly 3 am and we don't have a chance to get one. it would be fair if you collect the interested members for individual items and then randomly select one from it like a lottery system. that process ll be a fun yet fair way also. it is my suggestion but it is your items and you have all rights to do whatever you want.
The only reason I did it this way was to remove myself from the selection process, I just want to give out a few items whoever has a use for it but don't want to be the one to decide who gets the item

But it's definitely not a very good way, late for it now but will try to make sure i have a better way next time i add more items

The only reason I did it this way was to remove myself from the selection process, I just want to give out a few items whoever has a use for it but don't want to be the one to decide who gets the item

But it's definitely not a very good way, late for it now but will try to make sure i have a better way next time i add more items
i said exactly that. you don't have to select anyone, let the computer decide a random name from the interested members of a perticular item. by the way thanks for such giveaways.

Back