FS: Networking TP link Range extenders 1x re450(AC1750) and 2x re305(AC1200)

Selling as is, don't have time to look around for versions at the moment consider it incompatible for your requirements right now and please move on.

@puns :- please cleanup this thread people don't seem to understand any part of keeping discussions to pm.
As someone who is always harsh on people who make useless posts in sale threads, I will have to disagree, because according to the rules, any posts which discuss technical details about the product which might help the buyers are allowed in the sale thread.
If it helps you, these are a few methods of finding the version of your device. I hope it's the easiest one and just written on the label on the back of the device.

As far as I am concerned the devices are sold and buyers can always pm me to ask about any details they need. I have been on this forum for a long time and don't appreciate a discussion over something that genuinely interested parties can ask me over pm.

The people who are discussing here on re450 which is already sold, buyer had questions I answered he paid and already got the device. Another buyer pinged for re305 paid and the device will be shipped tomorrow.

Last re305 remains and I don't know it's version and any interested buyer who does not lowball can ping me and we can discuss. Anyone else who want to be social policing please stay away. And before someone else comes bashing this won't support onemesh and don't ask me to check. These were bought with intention to use as extenders and they function as such.

Back