FS: Networking TP-Link TL-MR3620 AC1350 Router with USB Port (file sharing/4G dongle)

gourav

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 13, 2018
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to Gigabit router
Selling my TP-Link TL-MR3620 router since I have upgraded to a Gigabit router and separate NAS and no longer need it.
Product link: https://www.tp-link.com/in/home-networking/3g-4g-router/tl-mr3620/

Some quick info about router:
LAN/WAN speed: 10/100Mbps, does not have Gigabit ports
Wi-Fi speed: 2.4Ghz @ 450Mbps, 5Ghz @ 867Mbps

USB 2.0 port supports file sharing. I have used it as NAS for close to 2 years before moving to a Raspberry Pi based NAS for better speeds and control over shared folders. It supports FTP & SMB protocols. Also supports media/print server which I have never used. I used it with 2 TB 2.5" external hard drive powered by the router itself and it worked fine. It will automatically share all the partitions of the drive. The software has some control over what you want to share.
It also supports 3G/4G dongles which I have never used. Device compatibility list should be available on TP Link website, in case you are looking for this functionality.

AFAIK, this router does not support Open WRT or DDWRT.
This router does not have an access point mode, so can't be used to extend existing connection.

The router works perfectly fine and has not given me any issues. I stopped using it approximately 6 weeks back.

Warranty has expired, but I can download and share invoice if the buyer wants it. I have the original box as well for shipping.

Attachments

• router3.jpg
    router3.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 140
  • router4.jpg
    router4.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 142
  • router2.jpg
    router2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 151
  • router1.jpg
    router1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 142
Update, router available again as I was not able to ship to previous buyer's pincode at a reasonable cost.

Adding that I'll ship only if your pincode is serviceable by Delhivery. Anything else is way too costly or too much effort.

Back