Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

Its always better to transact using netbanking for above 10000k,unless you get offers like emi or else

otherwise,there would be problems like payment authorisation delay,verification by phone or by other means

Its safe practice to get verification coz someone can misuse the card very easily ,they may ask for proof when they find some disperancy between card holders name,buyers name and card holders address and buyers address/shipping address

It would be annoying but rules always annoy people

Yesterday I started bidding for an item closing in an hour.... As per auction time left the auction should have ended at 8:50 pm IST. I kept bidding till the last.. but when the bidding time reached zero, it again started from 4 minutes 3 seconds.... It happened 4-5 times after which I stopped bidding.... Just wanted to know if someone else has a similar experience with tradus.in....

It will happen to every auction, see the rule:

Tradus supports an Auto-Extend feature which allows auction closing to be delayed if there is any last minute bidding activity to safeguard interest of Tradus bidders. This prevents bidders from attempting to steal a bid at the very last moment (bid sniping) and gives a fair chance to all the bidders

Srini said:
It will happen to every auction, see the rule:

Tradus supports an Auto-Extend feature which allows auction closing to be delayed if there is any last minute bidding activity to safeguard interest of Tradus bidders. This prevents bidders from attempting to steal a bid at the very last moment (bid sniping) and gives a fair chance to all the bidders
Ok.... Now I got it.. :)

useless , cheap chinese crap , some of the keys stop working after a time , and other keys u have to repeatedly hit to type a word , trash it

@MohitPreet, you had won a few other auctions at tradus.in before. So, did you pay for any of them? If not, it is a good thing that tradus does not suspend accounts if someones does not buy items won in auction.. Just curious :p

yes i never buy things from tradus , just keep winning them in auctions , and to my uter surprize my feedback is like 20 somethng on tradus , and i have never paid for a single thing :bleh:

@MohitPreet, please keep doing if you have time!

Sometime you may win some auction that some TE member may actually need.

I used to bid sometimes, but now I don't have to. It seems you almost always

win interesting auctions. :)

Back