Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

^ come on mate...dont be greedy, You live they live...you gotta learn to live along..No offence meant..Try if you can get them on auction if you are lucky u might get still lesser

eBRo

gmano said:
I placed bid in tradus, last night:p and won the Lenovo S10 -3 netbook.

Lenovo S10-3 Netbook + Kingston 4 GB Pendrive Free at tradus.in

is it a good deal ? :p

I made payment today using my wife's credit card, Tradus guys called me and asked me to send the copy of the latest credit card bill, my address proof, id proof, my wife's address proof and id proof. Also the Address proof I send should be of the same address as the shipping address :(.

I have asked them to cancel the transaction.

gmano said:
I made payment today using my wife's credit card, Tradus guys called me and asked me to send the copy of the latest credit card bill, my address proof, id proof, my wife's address proof and id proof. Also the Address proof I send should be of the same address as the shipping address :(.

It is usual for first transaction over 10K, ebay also does it

jalanbk said:
It is usual for first transaction over 10K, ebay also does it
1. Its not the first transaction over 10k.

2. Ebay wont ask you to send - address proof and id proof of both the persons (card holder and the account holder at the site), is ebay the standard to decide what we should submit to these online shopping sites?

3. Why should shipping address match the address proof of both? (its understandable, if they tell that it should match the billing address).

4. Is it not too risky to give all the documents to an unknown company? (they have already got the date of birth while registering the site. If we provide all the documents they require, they have got every personal detail about you and whats the guarantee that they wont misuse it. One of Moderator's documents have been misused by ICICI bank staffs, as I know it personally and I am the one who issued legal notice on behalf of him)

5. Why do they have 3 D security thing now? (I presume that its for personal verification and to prevent misuse of credit cards)

I was ready to send the last month's bill copy, but not the id proof, address proof and all.

I can live without their few 100 Rupees offer than jeopardizing my personal details with them and their employees.

gmano said:
1. Its not the first transaction over 10k.

2. Ebay wont ask you to send - address proof and id proof of both the persons (card holder and the account holder at the site), is ebay the standard to decide what we should submit to these online shopping sites?

3. Why should shipping address match the address proof of both? (its understandable, if they tell that it should match the billing address).

4. Is it not too risky to give all the documents to an unknown company? (they have already got the date of birth while registering the site. If we provide all the documents they require, they have got every personal detail about you and whats the guarantee that they wont misuse it. One of Moderator's documents have been misused by ICICI bank staffs, as I know it personally and I am the one who issued legal notice on behalf of him)

5. Why do they have 3 D security thing now? (I presume that its for personal verification and to prevent misuse of credit cards)

I was ready to send the last month's bill copy, but not the id proof, address proof and all.

I can live without their few 100 Rupees offer than jeopardizing my personal details with them and their employees.

Now I have to agree with you :)

gmano said:

Good thing to do. You should have also given a piece of your mind for asking all that stuff.

Back