Transcend Class 10 SDHC Memory Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed order for Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC card on Mediahome.in site. Order Number: 847 . Please confirm if stock is available for same so that I can go ahead with the payment :).

Do you accept paypal payments? Verified Non US Paypal user :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey, I can't register on mediahome.in. It says

Error: You do not have permission to access the requested module.

Order no - 847 .Payment made. Please confirm the same and update about the shipping details.

Please try and use a better Courier service next time instead of opting for cheap options like Overnite express :|. Since 2 days Ive been calling them to ask the status of my package which has been lying in their office since Saturday morning and each time they say it will be delivered today. When I check the status on their site ,it shows " Undelivered : OFFICE FOUND CLOSED " , whereas no delivery attempt was made at all and at any given time there is someone or the other at my residence.

Finally when I called up again 5-10 mins back the guy tells me to come to their office and collect it .The office is like 2-3 kms away from my place :mad:

Do you still have Class 10 SDHC cards? I need a 8GB or a 16GB available? I had placed an order on your website. Awaiting confirmation for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back