Transcend microSDHC Card - 8GB - Class 6 - Life time warranty

^^ Yeah.. and it's a good buy for 800 bucks. I'm using it in my digicam, no issues whatsoever... :hap2:

I'll try to get it registered at the site, if that's possible.

in punjab its easily available 850 with bill without bargaining.often 750 -800 if bought with phone.i guess its more expensive in maharashtra.friends in delhi got 8 gb for 700 bucks. kingston even .but maybe they are grey market ones.

drsingh said:
in punjab its easily available 850 with bill without bargaining.often 750 -800 if bought with phone.i guess its more expensive in maharashtra.friends in delhi got 8 gb for 700 bucks. kingston even .but maybe they are grey market ones.

u sure they are class 6? if its 850 with bill, its fair. could you please confirm? could you please ship it if we paid you?

transcend_tech has listed on ebay for 1199rs. msgd and asked for rs. 800 + shipping deal w/o bill and warranty.

said it was out of stock and prices have gone up now, asked him to post on tradus. lets see what he says

Guys, I took the card today for 975/- with bill and Distributor sticker. But its really hard to find the class 6 8gb card.
I searched almost 30 shops and only one guy has 2 pieces.

That's SDHC, we're talking about microSDHC here.

If you want SDHC, It's ok to get from the link you mentioned.

Oh crap. SORRY for creating confusion. I called a few shops today and none of them had micro sdhc class 6 16GB. :( Guess I have to do with 8 GB or class 2/4. :no:

ok. i found out the class.700 bucks for class 2 8gb card from delhi without any bill or anything.mine is a class 4.with lifetime replacement warranty.

Back