Transcend microSDHC Card - 8GB - Class 6 - Life time warranty

Guys, can anyone suggest any good ebay deal on 8GB card ?? In shop near my home (Indraprasth in Borivali) i was able to only fine Transcend class2 ones for 800 Rupees and Kingston class 4 ones for 850 rupees ??

Any of these worth buying at said price point to be used with the sansa clip+ ??

Guys, can anyone suggest any good ebay deal on 8GB card ?? In shop near my home (Indraprasth in Borivali) i was able to only fine Transcend class2 ones for 800 Rupees and Kingston class 4 ones for 850 rupees ??

Any of these worth buying at said price point to be used with the sansa clip+ ??

Class 6 and Class 4 differ only in transfer rates . If you are using it for clip, don't bother about class.

^^ In that case i have following choices, which to go for ???

Transcend 8GB, Class 2 -> 800 Rupees
Kingston 8GB, Class 4 -> 850 Rupees

Where can I get Sandisk/Transcend Class 6 8gig microsd in Pune (checked shops which I know and they do not have it and Croma is rip off) or any ebay deal?

i want a 8gb card for my nokia 5233. I want to know will i notice any difference between class 4 and class 6 in performance.

The basic diff between Class 6, class 4 and Class 2 is that their read and write speeds. Its 6mb/s,4mb/s and 2mb/s respectively.

Now When You use it in Mp3 player/Phone, they will support Movies of maximum 512 kbps or even its HD it will be 1mb/sec max( Correct me). So Player can read data flawlessly. The issues raises only when copying.Due to low write rates, it will be delayed. As we generally don't do copy very often, it will not be an issue.

Where as when you use it in a very high def cam, it might write more data than the card can support in a second. So it might be a problem.

Does 5233 or 5230 support class 6
I am using class 6 8gb with 5233. It supports it.

raksrules said:
^^ In that case i have following choices, which to go for ???

Transcend 8GB, Class 2 -> 800 Rupees
Kingston 8GB, Class 4 -> 850 Rupees

So are the above good prices and recommended buy ??

i took the plunge, got it for 1175, stupidest thing ive done on ebay. ppl ere gt it months back for 700something. jst wantd it so bad. i paid 400rs more jst for a sealed pack n a warranty i may never need.

oh crap.

I'd bought the Kingston class 4 8GB for 806/- incl VAT and that too with 5yrs warranty. Every shop here said that A.S.S. is pathetic for transcend ( warranty for Transcend card is 2/3 yrs btw ).

nikhilpoddar said:
eBay India: TRANSCEND MICRO SD 8GB MICRO SDHC MEMORY CARD (item 300407176216 end time 14-Apr-2010 15:56:22 IST)

the picture in this link is showing class 6 card for 900 odd...though this information is absent in the description

I called the seller 3 times today. He is not sure about the class of the card.

He said we dont have it in stock, while inquiring about quantity on Ebay, he said we do have that in stock.

On more firing he said Whatever is shown there will be sent to you, I argued if you dont send me a Class 6 card then what should I do?

He was clueless...... ignorant........

I would say stay away from it.

Back