Trasnformation pack for XP ?

X-Caliber said:
Stay on the Topic...We all are here discussing about Sh!t "Windows" Visuals.

Dont compare a Donkey with Horse :D

Let me modify a bit a "Donkey with a Pegasus" :hap2: Pegasus refers to Ubuntu aka Linux :D

Brico Packs ne one tried it.

CrystalXP.net - Bricopacks

BricoPack Elements Suite - WinMatrix

Yea...Ive been using Bricopack vista inspirat 2 for sometime now...
Though its true that it doesn't allow many customizations but it works flawlessly..
doesnt screw the system at all,very low on resources.
So far its been the best customization pack for me,Ive already used those $ucky transformation packs n windows blinds...:p
combining it with yahoo widgets ,desktop looks gorgeous.:D

^^^
I dont see u huge different between Normal theme and the one with the help of Brico Vista Inspirat Pack..

Are there any good styles/themes for Vista itself..I am kinda bored with default ones..:|

Also i am lookin for some good gadgets for sidebar..

Any help on that ??

dipen01 said:
^^^
I dont see u huge different between Normal theme and the one with the help of Brico Vista Inspirat Pack..

Are there any good styles/themes for Vista itself..I am kinda bored with default ones..:|

Also i am lookin for some good gadgets for sidebar..

Any help on that ??

Try Stardock Desktop X...:)

Transformation pack su*** WB su*** All prods frm Stardock su** :mad:
if u want vista looks on ur pc install Vista n if u Dont wanna do dat the use Uxtheme patcher n use Vista style by Vishal Gupta on deviantart.com :cool2:
for icons der is an icon patch available on deviantart :cool2:

..theres hell lotta diff. between default windows XP themes and themes within inspirat 2...:p
But the point being it doesnt screw the system at all like every other transformation pack out there..and ofcourse it looks much better than default XP themes.:p

I already have vista... but i want skins for Vista. used Crystal XP...on XP long time back..din like it that much..!! or got bored too early..

any source for good gadgets..for sidebar

Transform Your Windows XP in Windows Vista without any Customization pack - Tweaking with Vishal

This guide is awesome , full credits to Vishal Gupta for his excellent efforts.

I just used resource hacker to replace my file copy animation on XP to the one like on vista. [loved the vista file copy animation].

progressdp6.jpg

His site is also full of some gr8 articles to customize XP and using resource hacker.

raj_pol said:
:) Yes even I hav been using the different options available with window blinds...
Currently I am using
1. Window Blinds
2. IconPackager
3.CursorXP
(Also for login and booting) all from stardock...
so far so good

Does Windows Blind is a FREEWARE ??? Right now I am using FLYKITE to get the MAC transformation.so far no issue ( have not tried to uninstall yet):huh:

satyanjoy said:
Does Windows Blind is a FREEWARE ??? Right now I am using FLYKITE to get the MAC transformation.so far no issue ( have not tried to uninstall yet):huh:

Windowblinds is not a freeware...
i tried FLYKITE , there are no issues with its removal...:D

Back