Audio TripleFi 10 from EBAY US - URGENT!

Spectre

Skilled
Guys,

Its been a while since i was active here. But I need a quick help from audio gurus and ebay experts

I will be in US for a business trip next couple of weeks and have planned to pick up a good IEM

I want to buy the TripleFi 10 as it was quite popular in TE, when they was a 100$ deal or something, i vaugely remember

On ebay, its avaiable for around 170$ (Retail pack)

Many of the deals says, the IEM is factory sealed in Amazon frustration-free brown box

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ULTIMAT...308?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46023aa454

Does this mean, its original and carries warranty all that stuff ??

Is there any other better alternatives available at this price range

Please respond soon as I need to place order. Thanks guys

Amazon frustration free box just means that they have opened the item and repackaged it so that it can be opened easily. Americans are a finicky lot. They don't like it if the packing is so well that they aren't able to use it easily.

Thanks mate..

Is it a good price to buy at, or any other better deals

Also is there better IEM options available. I dont have much time to research. Any input is appreciated.

Can't say 'better', but around the $130-170 range, there's Sony EX-600 to consider. There would be plenty more choices since you are in the US.

"Frustration free" packing could mean that somebody is making a nice profit on his $95 TF10s.

Back