Trobule with my Galaxy SL GT-I9003 after firmware update to PDA:KF1/PHONE:KC1/CSC:KA6

Kooldude16

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I have been using my Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 since march 2011, there were no problems till very last few weeks. I have been using Samsung Kies to share data with my computer. Few days before i got an update to Kies that latest firmware is available do you want to update.

I clicked on Update, and then the trouble started. From then till now, my mobile automatically with out any knowledge, dont know what could be the issue.

I am now suffering, i should have not updated the firmware :( , kindly let me know how to get rid of this problem.

Is this some virus in my mobile? Please help guys.

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Trobule with my Galaxy SL GT-I9003 after firmware update to PDA:KF1/PHONE:KC1/CSC

even i have updated to the same firmware recently but i haven't faced any problems.

Re: Trobule with my Galaxy SL GT-I9003 after firmware update to PDA:KF1/PHONE:KC1/CSC

Kooldude16 said:
I clicked on Update, and then the trouble started. From then till now, my mobile automatically with out any knowledge, dont know what could be the issue.

What do you exactly mean by that? :S What problem do you have?

Automatically without knowledge does what???

Never update through kies.. download a stock or modded firmware from xda forums and flash using odin.

^^^ Isn't that applicable only for I9000 or other galaxy S variants? I do not know and wanted to confirm. Also like other members have mentioned please elaborate "Automatically without any knowledge" to diagnose the problem.

There are many thread on rooting and flashing I9003's on xda ,with European gingerbread roms ,but if you flash your phone using odin it void your warranty.

I am really sorry i missed the word "RESTARTS".

I have checked the XDA developers site too, in fact i have checked the samfirmware, got to know that 2.3.4 is available dint try it :( dont want to do some mistake again.

Dear Kooldude16, appreciate if you can communicate the solution of this issue as i got the same problem after updating the firmware to Gingerbread 2.3.4.
Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Firas78 said:
Dear Kooldude16, appreciate if you can communicate the solution of this issue as i got the same problem after updating the firmware to Gingerbread 2.3.4.

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Flash your phone with firmware using Odin. However, it will remove all your phone memory data.

Back