Laptops Trusted Servicing Store/Service for gaming laptops

X0th3rm1k

Disciple
Hello, residents of the Enclave.

I have a 4 year-old Acer Predator Helios 300 (1060 6GB), and was looking around for a trusted place that can clean out the fans and vents, while also applying fresh thermal paste on the CPU and GPU.

I am currently in Hyderabad to visit family, and will be here until 26th, after which I will return to Bangalore.

Any guidance and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, residents of the Enclave.

I have a 4 year-old Acer Predator Helios 300 (1060 6GB), and was looking around for a trusted place that can clean out the fans and vents, while also applying fresh thermal paste on the CPU and GPU.

I am currently in Hyderabad to visit family, and will be here until 26th, after which I will return to Bangalore.

Any guidance and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Take the laptop to Chenoy Trade Center, Secunderabad which is like SP Road of Bangalore. You can easily find service men there.

In case you can't go there then use Just Dial and ask for your locality speciality service stores or door step services based on your locality. Pick the one with lot of reviews.

But I suggest to go to CTC, Secunderabad which is your best bet.

I would suggest to go and visit Swetha Computers, PL Computers, Arun Computers in this order.

Swetha has a separate service center in the cellar of its store for all computer repairs.

Also Vishal Peripherals is your next beat bet for all kinds of repairs.

You can call the above stores from your home and visit them later.

Take the laptop to Chenoy Trade Center, Secunderabad which is like SP Road of Bangalore. You can easily find service men there.

In case you can't go there then use Just Dial and ask for your locality speciality service stores or door step services based on your locality. Pick the one with lot of reviews.

But I suggest to go to CTC, Secunderabad which is your best bet.

I would suggest to go and visit Swetha Computers, PL Computers, Arun Computers in this order.

Swetha has a separate service center in the cellar of its store for all computer repairs.

Also Vishal Peripherals is your next beat bet for all kinds of repairs.

You can call the above stores from your home and visit them later.
Thanks for the quick response!

Do you happen to have any suggestions for any stores in Bangalore?

Buy your own Thermal Paste and take it there, the service guys usually apply a shit thermal paste which they buy in bulk.

BTW you can watch a few disassembly videos of your particular laptop and if you feel confident then you can do it yourself aswell.

Thanks for the quick response!

Do you happen to have any suggestions for any stores in Bangalore?
I bought i5 3570k in 2012 from Golchha It because it wasn't readily in CTC back then.
Then I came back again to Hyderabad and bought the rest of the components from Arun Computers.

I think Ashirwad Computers is also right.

Don't you have any knowledge of Computer stores in SP Road in Bangalore since you bought your laptop right.

Have you not repasted your CPU & GPU until now because I tried once and almost lost a screw of my laptop and tried to order some approximate screws from Amazon but later declined because of the delivery man's stupidity. He went to another part of my town while it was already 10pm and called me to direct him from that place to mine which is possible but he said that he does not know anything so got frustrated and declined that order. Later my mother fortunately used a sweeper to get that screw back which was under a table upon which I put my PC.

Golchha fellows were good and gave me all kinds of cleaning liquids as a compliment to clean my TIM when ever I want to repaste my CPU. I never tried to repaste my GPU because I always used to sell before its warranty ends and if I unscrew it warranty gets void right because one of the screws used to have a sticker on it. So never dared to repaste it.

Since my MSI laptop is bought via a local customs fellow in 2018 and it used to get hot on its left side frequently so tried once but my local PC Repair wala told me to take it either to Madras or Hyderabad to its original RMA store to get it repasted because if anything goes wrong we have to take it in pieces to RMA store.

PS: That's why I recommend you to go to to CTC or SP road not to any other stores.

I bought i5 3570k in 2012 from Golchha It because it wasn't readily in CTC back then.
Then I came back again to Hyderabad and bought the rest of the components from Arun Computers.

I think Ashirwad Computers is also right.

Don't you have any knowledge of Computer stores in SP Road in Bangalore since you bought your laptop right.

Have you not repasted your CPU & GPU until now because I tried once and almost lost a screw of my laptop and tried to order some approximate screws from Amazon but later declined because of the delivery man's stupidity. He went to another part of my town while it was already 10pm and called me to direct him from that place to mine which is possible but he said that he does not know anything so got frustrated and declined that order. Later my mother fortunately used a sweeper to get that screw back which was under a table upon which I put my PC.

Golchha fellows were good and gave me all kinds of cleaning liquids as a compliment to clean my TIM when ever I want to repaste my CPU. I never tried to repaste my GPU because I always used to sell before its warranty ends and if I unscrew it warranty gets void right because one of the screws used to have a sticker on it. So never dared to repaste it.

Since my MSI laptop is bought via a local customs fellow in 2018 and it used to get hot on its left side frequently so tried once but my local PC Repair wala told me to take it either to Madras or Hyderabad to its original RMA store to get it repasted because if anything goes wrong we have to take it in pieces to RMA store.

PS: That's why I recommend you to go to to CTC or SP road not to any other stores.
Alright, got it. Thanks for your help. My laptop was bought in the US,

I do know a couple of stores in SP road, so I'll probably speak to them and ask if they could help with this.

I'm not really confident in opening my own laptop up, even though I did put my own PC together.

Thanks again for your help!

Alright, got it. Thanks for your help. My laptop was bought in the US,

I do know a couple of stores in SP road, so I'll probably speak to them and ask if they could help with this.

I'm not really confident in opening my own laptop up, even though I did put my own PC together.

Thanks again for your help!
Glad I was of some help mate.
Welcome.

Back