PC Peripherals tv tuner card for benq g2412hd

hey guys,
i need to buy an tv tuner card including a remote which is available in mumbai????.cud u pls suggest something in the low and mid range.i ve managed to budget all the other components for the cpu.thnx to all u guys!!:clap::hap2::D

Hope to get some gud choices as im unable to find concrete info on availability of gud tv tuner cards for the benq g2412hd monitor.:(:S

Hoping to hear from u guys....:)

its a good monitor with a res of 1920x1080

for better reception u need a tv tuner card that can support this res.
whats ur budget, and u want an external one or internal??????

i am being offered this piece on TE itself for 2k.
HP PVR 150 TV tuner card.

Take a look at
http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/members-m...-a-142137.html
i dont mind the price but wat i am curious to know is that i have a cable tv connection which gives an analog signal.So will this tv tuner card convert it into digital.Also will it support my monitor?? internal or external ..no problems as long as i get a remote to operate with it. ;)!!
Any other card,which can do the coversion and can support my monitor then please let me know.let me know wats the least that i will have to spend????but i can try tostertch da budget to watch a gud video output!!so let me know both the option keeping in mind my requirement.
Hopin to hear from u guys soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help!!

I have a 3-4 months old Gadmei external. Bought from Lamington @ around 1400.
Willing to sell @ 900/-.
Its a LCD TV tuner which you can use to put on TV without switching on the computer.

HP PVR 150 will do fine with 4GB limit of maximum memory in the system. Avoid PVR 150 If you are planning to use WIN7 X64 with more then 4GB ram in future.

I am also planning to buy BenQ2420HD monitor with good TV tuner card. I am gonna use Tata sky with it. Please suggest me a good TV tuner card within Leadtek, Avermedia or any other.

I am also planning to buy BenQ2420HD monitor with good TV tuner card. I am gonna use Tata sky with it. Please suggest me a good TV tuner card within Leadtek, Avermedia or any other.

Back