TV warranties especially the LG oleds

OLED will get cheaper , up comming A series will be cheaper , lg has launched its CX in 48 inch size and as usual its exp than a 55 inch tv .A Japan's JOLED will be also manufacturing OLEDs and Samsung too will have OLED portfolios ,micro led will be OLED all over again it 5 years away ,why i say 5 years away a lot of people have bought qleds/oleds so when they get old micro leds will be the way to go , provided they come in appropriate price and size

OLED will get cheaper , up comming A series will be cheaper , lg has launched its CX in 48 inch size and as usual its exp than a 55 inch tv .A Japan's JOLED will be also manufacturing OLEDs and Samsung too will have OLED portfolios ,micro led will be OLED all over again it 5 years away ,why i say 5 years away a lot of people have bought qleds/oleds so when they get old micro leds will be the way to go , provided they come in appropriate price and size
Have to see how the OLED market develops but Samsung's rumoured QD-Display uses a blue OLED emitter and then quantum dot conversion to produce colours. Blue LEDs also have the shortest life span, so it will be interesting to see how Samsung deals with burn-in when they have been mocking LG with "burn-in free" TVs for several years. Also it has been speculated as being released every year-end since 2019, so how it stacks up to traditional OLED screens will have to be seen when it is released.

JOLED is not much of a proposition. They were nearly bankrupt and proposed OLED production through inkjet printing which they say will only be used in medical devices. Unlikely, that will translate to TV panels.

LG OLED panels will probably still be the only viable option in what will become the mid-high market compared to MicroLED. MicroLED manufacturing costs are higher currently but yet again if the complete industry shifts to it, it is quite possible that the manufacturing costs will drop faster than what LG can solely manage with OLED. But yeah, still few years away.

Whatsapp cannot share it's data with Facebook in the US/EU, in India they can.
Surge protector insurance can easily be claimed in the US/EU, in India you can't.
I can go on and on. I hope you get my point bro.

Back