PC Peripherals TwinMos, Sg

what is twin mos?

is it a brand name or is it type of memory of transcend?

what is the cost and how does it compete corsair value ram ddr 400 with latency 2.5

why couldn't you have just replied to the question?
what is twin mos?

what is the cost and how does it compete corsair value ram ddr 400 with latency 2.5

hardboy said:
why couldn't you have just replied to the question?
what is twin mos?

I'm not much into hardware stuff! So, I better leave your query for the more enlightened ones at TE! :D

BTW, I think Twinmos is a brand name. Other questions will be answered soon by other members! :bleh:

Do not spam the forums with useless posts.
Posts that are completely off topic in order to raise post count or generally irritate other forum users will be removed or deleted and the member who posted the message may be issued a warning looking at the content of the post and if he/she repeatedly spams. This also includes posting the same message in multiple forums, the threads will be merged and the various original posts will be removed.

Please show respect for yourself and the members of TechEnclave. Please refrain from using derogatory remarks and language in the forums. Alot of foul words are automatically removed by the forum software, however some may still have escaped our notice. If any words are missed, please contact a moderator or administrator

Forum Rules

Do i need to add more?

Dear friends & members,this is one of the most hated replays i have to post,but sometimes you leave us no choice,we ask you again to please stay on topics in threads,as we have asked you before.

We try to make this site an enjoyable place for all members,the least you can do for us is please stay on topic & respect other members,that's all we are asking.

Believe me the last thing we want to do is to edit/remove/close threads ,you can help us avoid that by following forum rules which are very logical.

Thank you.

*NOTE: To all members do NOT qoute,do NOT reply,do NOT Comment on this subject in this reply.

Please stay on the topic mentioned in the thread.

Hardboy.. if u dont get an answer for some question immediately, then WAIT!! If it is VERY URGENT for u, then run to the loo. Quit trolling, else u will earn a permanent ban!!

hardboy said:
what is twin mos?

Twinmos is a memory module manufacturing company like kingston tho they using ram chipsets of hynix & the famous bh5.They are based on singapore.
They have a sreies of ram called speed premium 3200 ( cl2.5 2x512 mb) gng for onli ~ 5900 Rs.Oso these rams have bh5 which can be clocked to around 270 mhz!!Worth it considering they ship at 400 mhz.1 of my fren bot it & he says its superb vfm

Well there are quite a few different types of speed premium rams. AA4T (Winbond CH die) and 1A4T (Winbond BH die) are the good ones. AADT and AACT are the crappy ones. The winbond based modules will do 250-270 MHz at 2-2-2 latencies at extremely high (3.2+) voltages. Thats why these are much sought after by overclockers. One thing to note though is that the high voltage will cause the ram to die sooner :). (the winbond chips themselves are rated at 3.5V but the other stuff on the ram pcb are not) These are untested (UTT) modules so there is no guarantee that they will hit those speeds. They might crap out at a lot lower. Hence twinmos is a hit or miss brand cos u might as well land up with the AADT or AACT varieties which are crappy to say the least or end up with poor overclocking winbond chips.

Twinmos obviously assuming u get the winbond parts. Also ur mobo should be able to support the extra juice or u must have a ddr booster.

Back