Two 1 tb segate 7200.12 , wd 640aaks and samsung dvdrw sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all gonna get rid of all my 1 TB as i have upgraded to 2 tb hence sell all my 1 tb and 640 gb . The segate 1 tb hdd have 5 years warranty and will provide the bill too. There was purchased in September 2009 and even when u checked their respective warranty it is valid for the next 5 years .
Have included the screenshot for the Serial number so u can easily check the warranty status . you get new 1 TB Segate for 3300 - 3350 with 3 years warranty.. at the same price giving ya the hdd which has 4 years plus warranty still left on it so i guess the deal is really good as warranty is really important .

Price for 1 TB SEAGATE 7200.12 : 3400 Shipped
Price for WD 640AAKS : 2500 Shipped 3years 6 months warranty remaining .

No lowballing as the price kept is really reasonable as u r getting 1 yr addtional warranty at price of 3400 .

WD640AAKS confirmed by andrew 327 - he will pick it up today !! Segate 1 TB Drive still for sale.. DVDRW Drive on hold for malhotraraul,

buddingwhizkid said:
seagate 1tb new for rs 3375 at nehru place !

please put some realistics prices dude !

Prices are "realistic" imho. :p

If new is Rs.3375/- for 3 years warranty, how much for one with more than 4 years warranty- (3375/3)x4 or more? :lol:

He could have asked for Rs.3375/- + shipping extra, whatever that may be- Realistic enough for you? :)

^Please read and re-read the above response. :|

This's insane - can't people understand the value of the added warranty?

Desecrator said:
^Please read and re-read the above response. :|

This's insane - can't people understand the value of the added warranty?

Not only that..

AFAIK, Lynx prices are excluding VAT & shipping, so the final price will be more then 3500 shipped & not 3337 as quoted

(In case its including VAT, I stand corrected+ shipping is extra for sure)

Moreover, if he is genuinely interested in buying, he can always PM the seller for reduction of a few hundred rupees for a quick deal which I am sure would be considered.

But no arm twisting please

1 tb segate on hold for skumar9988 : awaiting payment
samsung dvdrw : payment recieved from malhotraraul
WD640AAKS : Sold to Andrew 327

1 tb segate still left

WTF buddy, i confirmed you about the DVDRW and was even sending my bro to your place to pick it up, but due to the rickshaw strike he was not able to come and in the now i see that you sold it to someone else, i had even told you before you made this thread.
C'mon what is this, care to explain ??

****bump****

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

new 1 tb i know its for 3300 but it has only 3 years .. the one which i am selling u gettign 1 yr xtra warranty :) so its a good deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back