Two Awesome Deals Check it out(Only one day Sale Offer)

It struck me that being produced way back in 2008-09, the battery may not be working so well. Might have solidified or bloated a bit.

Just thinking.

It struck me that being produced way back in 2008-09, the battery may not be working so well. Might have solidified or bloated a bit.
Just thinking.
Good point... Maybe some one who has got their order delivered can test and let us know...
If the battery is not well then it wont be worth the deal... :(
@ind13n Can you pls post a pic of the handset and also let everyone know hows the battery working out for you?

mine works just fine, delivered earlier today morning. charges and discharges Ok. works with bold 4 and galaxy s

And it has arrived :D

Seriously feel like I should've ordered a couple more!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342611510252.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342611510252.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 160
Just received mine ...
Think that they have replaced the original battery with some local brand one.
This was expected as the stock is on 07-2007 and the stock battery would have not lasted so long.

Even i received my today and its working perfectly with vodafone sim. Ya the battery looks to be replaced but it really doesn't matter as the price for the phone is already too low.
Even i got 07/07 stock.

^^ I've kept mine in my wardrobe safely for a rainy day when I'll need a backup :p
I was actually quite pleasantly surprised to see the navy blue colored piece...it looks damn good for the money paid :D
Thanks #dragon_unleashed if not for you I would've never even thought of checking this site!

Back