Two BSNL BB connections on same line/address - Is it possible?

Rogues

Disciple
I was moving to Bhubaneswar in a few days and I wanted to make sure that I book my net connection a few days before.I'm willing to spend anywhere from 1k-1.5k Rs.

I was thinking of hooking my laptop and pc, both with internet. I plan on getting the BSNL 500 plan for the PC,which gives 2Mbps speed at night and the 750 unlimited plan for my laptop using which I can browse and also download dvd rips.

Is this possible ? If so I'll be able to download close to 9GB everyday if I keep using my 100% of my bandwidth 24/7.

Another reason why I was thinking of doing this is because Reliance or Airtel,neither have reliable internet here.

Re: Would this work?

Does BSNL approves two plan on same telephone line?? First check that and also try to enquiry about whether BSNL provides two telephone line on same address??

Re: Would this work?

I think they provide two telephone lines on the same line because at the moment,we have two landlines with different numbers. I thought some of you guys may have tried this out already....

While there are issues to get two Broadband connections working on same line. But you can always get a second connection. BSNL has no restrictions on number of phone connections you can take at same address.
Hence, Get a landline connection for Home 500 Combo. Also, apply for 750 Home Unlimited Combo on a new landline. both are combo plans, so you don't have to pay monthly phone rent.

just pay 500+750=1250/- to enjoy Unlimited 512kbps in day and 2mbps in night:hap2:

Back