Two BSNL BB connections on same line/address - Is it possible?

Rogues

Disciple
Jul 26, 2010
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
I was moving to Bhubaneswar in a few days and I wanted to make sure that I book my net connection a few days before.I'm willing to spend anywhere from 1k-1.5k Rs.

I was thinking of hooking my laptop and pc, both with internet. I plan on getting the BSNL 500 plan for the PC,which gives 2Mbps speed at night and the 750 unlimited plan for my laptop using which I can browse and also download dvd rips.

Is this possible ? If so I'll be able to download close to 9GB everyday if I keep using my 100% of my bandwidth 24/7.

Another reason why I was thinking of doing this is because Reliance or Airtel,neither have reliable internet here.

Rogues

Disciple
Jul 26, 2010
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Re: Would this work?

I think they provide two telephone lines on the same line because at the moment,we have two landlines with different numbers. I thought some of you guys may have tried this out already....

Gaurish

ex-Mod
Apr 7, 2006
Jaipur
www.gaurishsharma.com
While there are issues to get two Broadband connections working on same line. But you can always get a second connection. BSNL has no restrictions on number of phone connections you can take at same address.
Hence, Get a landline connection for Home 500 Combo. Also, apply for 750 Home Unlimited Combo on a new landline. both are combo plans, so you don't have to pay monthly phone rent.

just pay 500+750=1250/- to enjoy Unlimited 512kbps in day and 2mbps in night:hap2: