Budget 15-20K Two phones under 25k (with BBD sale)

I need to buy my siblings, a brother and a sister, a phone each this Diwali. I got them Realme1 when it launched and they've been happily using it ever since. I want to juice the BBD and Amazon' Great India Sale for great discounts. There's a decent sale at Tata Cliq going on which is going to end today. I have all HDFC and SBI CCs and DCs.

Sister is a shutterbug and a semi-level content binger. And my brother is a businessman who needs a phone with a day long battery and a pro-level content binger. Is there one phone that'll suit both of them? I can max go up to 30k for two phones. They like to keep their phones for long, with proper care.

A good camera and a great screen coupled with decent future update support is what I need. I've considered all these phones.

1. Poco X3
2. Redmi 9 Pro
3. Realme 7 Pro
4. Samsung f41

Or is there any phone that's gonna get launched before these sales?

You'll get great battery life on the Redmi Note 9 Pro. I use the Pro MAX, which is essentially the same phone and best SoT I've gotten is 15h36m. However, do keep in mind that they are able to use MIUI or you are able to debloat it for them. The cameras on most of these mid-range phones are not that great.
Is your budget 25k for both phones or 25k for each?

You'll get great battery life on the Redmi Note 9 Pro. I use the Pro MAX, which is essentially the same phone and best SoT I've gotten is 15h36m. However, do keep in mind that they are able to use MIUI or you are able to debloat it for them. The cameras on most of these mid-range phones are not that great.
Is your budget 25k for both phones or 25k for each?
25 for both phones. Need one of them to have a great camera.

I need to buy my siblings, a brother and a sister, a phone each this Diwali. I got them Realme1 when it launched and they've been happily using it ever since. I want to juice the BBD and Amazon' Great India Sale for great discounts. There's a decent sale at Tata Cliq going on which is going to end today. I have all HDFC and SBI CCs and DCs.

Sister is a shutterbug and a semi-level content binger. And my brother is a businessman who needs a phone with a day long battery and a pro-level content binger. Is there one phone that'll suit both of them? I can max go up to 30k for two phones. They like to keep their phones for long, with proper care.

A good camera and a great screen coupled with decent future update support is what I need. I've considered all these phones.

1. Poco X3
2. Redmi 9 Pro
3. Realme 7 Pro
4. Samsung f41

Or is there any phone that's gonna get launched before these sales?

For those requirements, would recommend the F41 or M21, they are similar SOCs with excellent screens and great battery life (6000mah), bought the M21 for mom, and its runs for up to 3 days.

25 for both phones. Need one of them to have a great camera.
I think Poco X2 supposedly has one of the best cameras available in this price range. Haven't checked the newer Realme series though. But they will be in the 17-18k range leaving less budget for the other phone.
For the other phone Redmi Note 9 Pro makes perfect sense.

I think Poco X2 supposedly has one of the best cameras available in this price range. Haven't checked the newer Realme series though. But they will be in the 17-18k range leaving less budget for the other phone.
Bro you will be fed up of bloatware in redmi phones. So as per my advice don't go with those ones.

For great camera in that budget, look for any phone with IMX 682 or 686 sensor and then flash a compatible GCam.
And which phones have these sensors?

For those requirements, would recommend the F41 or M21, they are similar SOCs with excellent screens and great battery life (6000mah), bought the M21 for mom, and its runs for up to 3 days.
Noice! I'm just wondering, since M21 launched back in March, F41 might be a better deal as it's the same for except the tiny changes in cameras for a +1K price. Only things is that f41 will get more updates over M21. My brother and sisters won't know how to flash any customROM, let alone flashing GCam.

They will be exchanging their Realme1 which will fetch 3K on FK and 5K on Amazon. They don't have anti-china sentiments. My Brother-in-law just picked up the new Oppo f17, and my sister loves the Orange collour on that one. How's the SD662 processor guys?

To Samsung M21 owners, how's the camera? And selfie is important apparently.
Can the Mali GPU run light casual games? Temple Run kinda games. Not PUBG/MLBB etc.

My suggestion would be Realme x2 pro...it is about 32k ...with 4k additional discount on any phone exchange + HDFC offer (up to 3k if you can make total to 30k) - Roughly comes to 25k

Phone itself is one of the best mid-flagships to come out in the last 2 years

My suggestion would be Realme x2 pro...it is about 32k ...with 4k additional discount on any phone exchange + HDFC offer (up to 3k if you can make total to 30k) - Roughly comes to 25k

Phone itself is one of the best mid-flagships to come out in the last 2 years
His budget is 25-30k for 2 phones, not one.

Back