TWS around 3k

codelad

Disciple
Looking for TWS earphones around the 3K range solely for music and spoken word (podcasts, audio books).

Won't be using it for calls, so mic quality is unimportant (preferably without mic, if such models exist). Looking for something with a okayish to decent audio quality and of decent build, and some sort of IPx protection.

Appreciate recommendations. Thank you.

Oh wow. I am also looking for TWS earbuds mainly for podcast & audio books. But I also want something that I can comfortably wear while lying down. This means any buds with a stem is pretty much out of the equation, otherwise the apple earpods felt and sound pretty nice. Stemless tws earbuds are my only option. I also have tiny ear holes, and most of the options in the budget range look too bulky to be wearing while lying down.

I bought JBL Wave Buds @ 3k from computech thane, these are great for someone with iPhone as Oppo/OP app does not work on IOS. Sound quality is great too, Mic is ok.

Also as someone who has JLabs GO Air Pop, JBL Wave Buds are waayy superior in all aspects.

With the introduction of the CMF by Nothing product line, the Buds Pro look pretty good on paper specs. Although would definitely be good give it some time to get usage feedback and see how it actually performs.

Back