TWS Earbuds Recommendation

the airpods 2nd gen is listed at 13k. is the quality better compared to the above candidates? if so i can look at extending the budget a bit

If you can, please wait. You can get the 2nd gen Airpods for under 10K easily. Sale on those keep coming. There was one very recently from croma where you have gotten for 9K.
Also remember that Airpods 2 are NOT in ear canal types so if that is your thing, you should go for some other like Pro or some other brand.

But best deals you will only get in the diwali or big billion sale and such. Which is too far now. Hopefully prime day next year may have some.

the airpods 2nd gen is listed at 13k. is the quality better compared to the above candidates? if so i can look at extending the budget a bit

If you can, please wait. You can get the 2nd gen Airpods for under 10K easily. Sale on those keep coming. There was one very recently from croma where you have gotten for 9K.
Also remember that Airpods 2 are NOT in ear canal types so if that is your thing, you should go for some other like Pro or some other brand.

But best deals you will only get in the diwali or big billion sale and such. Which is too far now. Hopefully prime day next year may have some.
Might be difficult to get any offers at present, but if you are buying for 13k, then do so from the Apple website as they are offering engraving for free.

waited for the republic sale and now both Airpods 2 and Sony XM3 are at 8990 and anker liberty2 is at 3499. based on the suggestions, these 3 have been shortlisted. would airpods 2 be the best of 3?

I use 1more TWS and Colorbuds. The audio quality is great, but the functionality is atrocious. Wouldn't personally recommend and I will probably replace them with another brand once these die.

I use 1more TWS and Colorbuds. The audio quality is great, but the functionality is atrocious. Wouldn't personally recommend and I will probably replace them with another brand once these die.
Ended up getting a pair of Lypertek Z3 (which appear to be chi-fi clones of Sennheiser Momentum) from Headphone Zone. Like it so far, quite balanced and comfortable. The case OTOH is huge.

Back