Audio TWS earbuds Windows desktop bluetooth connection stability issues

Bluetooth works on usual 2.5GHz frequency so check the interference from other 2.4GHz wifi networks in the vicinity. Turn off all wifi inside your home or switch to 5GHz temporarily for testing purpose. Install this app in an android mobile & check how many 2.4GHz wifi networks are there & their signal strength.

I've been having the same issues. I'm guessing its not the problem of the buds - but maybe some software issue in windows.
(Realme buds air 5 too)

As, I never had these issues until recently. I get stuttering when the range goes even slightly further from the laptop - its almost like i have to keep my face in front of the laptop for no issues to come. Feels like very bad connectivity

@guest_999 thanks for the suggestion. I will try that but it's probably worth noting that I have no issues using them with my mobile phone though.

@crazysrihari yeah I feel you, it's so annoying. If I may ask, what Windows version are you using?

Could be power saving mode of the bluetooth device? Maybe try uninstalling and re-installing the drivers to restore default settings. Also you could try one of those cheap bluetooth dongles to isolate the issue.

I've tried two different TWS with two different PCs, but both of them have a choppy connection (stutters, random disconnects, etc). What could the issue be?

Here's the TWS models I tried:
Configuration of my PCs:
If it works fine with your mobile devices, then the issue would be with the connection on the motherboard. Both these boards struggle for range and connectivity without antenna, so do you have it installed? That can be the only explanation.

Back