Type C to 3.5mm

I would recommend the apple type c to 3.5mm adaptor. Works pretty well across windows and apple devices. Surprisingly good amp-dac combo. Works seamlessly with TRS and TRRS pin headphones. Android phone support is a bit iffy with volume controls.

If you are on Android the Apple working is not consistent with different models for me on OnePlus it used to have very less volume though if used through USB Audio Player it used to work properly. You can try to have a look at VE Odessy or Avani or Abgail this are not that expensive and do a good job, let me know if you have any queries, I have all of themexcept Abgail

i bought the OnePlus type c to 3.5mm years ago for around 200-300. Works perfectly fine till this date. Apple also has one for 900 which i think is a bit too expensive for the use case

I would recommend the apple type c to 3.5mm adaptor. Works pretty well across windows and apple devices. Surprisingly good amp-dac combo. Works seamlessly with TRS and TRRS pin headphones. Android phone support is a bit iffy with volume controls.

If you are on Android the Apple working is not consistent with different models for me on OnePlus it used to have very less volume though if used through USB Audio Player it used to work properly. You can try to have a look at VE Odessy or Avani or Abgail this are not that expensive and do a good job, let me know if you have any queries, I have all of themexcept Abgail

I plan to use them with my Dji Osmo action 3 for voice recording( connected through trrs to receiver) with external wireless mic .

thanks guys.
i got this

It is cheap and i have heard they are not bad .

i just hope Vijay Sales is trust worthy .
Completed testing with Avani and Odessy, it is ok, attached files, was not able to check with Apple one, haven't used it for a long time and it does not seem to be working :-(
Also thanks to you for helping out. much appreciated for taking the trouble and sharing the detail.

Quite impressed but they are expensive.

thanks guys.
i got this

It is cheap and i have heard they are not bad .
Works with which phone?

If you want cheap but durable ones, I suggest you buy those adapters without wire. I bought two (combo) in the link https://www.amazon.in/dp/B096VVXHBF/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_8KX36J1TWRA8F4KJMF6F_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 1.5 years ago and so far its good. I broke one by sitting on it other than it was working good, now using the other one. Those with wires in between tend to break if there is a jerk. This one has a charging port too. If you want only 3.5 mm jack try something like this https://www.amazon.in/TYROCX-Connec...48-9bef-10414cc4e43e&pd_rd_i=B0B97PWCSG&psc=1 not this one per se but search for something like this with more rating.

Back