Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for changing your mind to a better IEM ;)

Atleast u got saved from buying and then again selling a DDM or DBA-02

1 Day old Triple.Fi. Box everything still packed(earphone is outside the Tip/Connector Box). None of the tips used. 11k Shipped. Bought from ebay, but the package was delivered by Amazon themselves. Used for few hours, really dont see the craze and value for these costly earphones. No Profit Sale

Thanks for the offer but I do not have a budget of 11k for these. (That is why would also prefer a bit used one rather than a relatively new one like yours)

I read somehwere in ur posts , that now u more inclined again towards the RE262 ??

Are u sure , what exactly u going buy ?? or u should buy ??

Well , for TF's , GEB is the only place to go !

Else , get in touch with amarbir , and ask him when is he expecting his stocks , Last i had a word with him , he said i have no plans to sell TF's alone , rather will give a option to all of you , to get the TF'd + Re-shelling done by UM , at a very handsome price .

For the explanation, you should look at my avatar :p

Im still open to a good offer for TF10, but its the fit that's making me think otherwise.

Amarbir well, he wont sell it for sub-10k even if he has the stock, and GEB the lowest I could get them for is 9.8k right now (After 10% off coupon) and I dont have the money for that right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back