Unbelievable Plans from Beam Fiber

tufel

Adept
Am i dreaming or this is really a revolution like none other?:S

10mbps unlimited at just Rs.1000.

To find out more: All Plans Fiber to Home

It wud be interesting to see as to how the grumpy corporate companies wud respond.Game on!

Well I have been using it for the past 6 months, I can tell you it is true, though I have not dloaded that much, but surely did at least 30gigs in a couple months, and speeds were not throttled, its just pure bliss, the problem is once I shift elsewhere, ill have trouble adjusting!!

Prev. it was 50 GB for 2 Mbps, and after 50 Gigs, 768 Kbps.

So now 2 Mbps is upgraded to 10 Mbps,

Assuming FUP to remain same-50 GB , the speeds might be throttled to 2 Mbps or 1 Mbps (will be easily 2 or 4...)

Still WIN WIN !

Dhrubo said:
Will be interesting to see the Fair usage policy on this.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW last month I had been getting 10 Mbps
and no FUP :cool2::eek:hyeah::hap2::clap:.

hawk_128 said:
Assuming FUP to remain same-50 GB , the speeds might be throttled to 2 Mbps or 1 Mbps (will be easily 2 or 4...)
Still WIN WIN !

BTW last month I had been getting 10 Mbps
and no FUP :cool2::eek:hyeah::hap2::clap:.

You lucky @**. :mad:
BTW if the FUP is anything close to what you have suggested specially if the FUPed speeds remains above 1 mbps it indeed will be a revolution. I just hope the other big players follow suit.

What are the installation costs?

If they are high, chances are that they are geting the infrastructure built on your money while they pay what they have to already pay for the minimum bandwidth.

Party Monger said:
What are the installation costs?

If they are high, chances are that they are geting the infrastructure built on your money while they pay what they have to already pay for the minimum bandwidth.
500 INR One time Installation.

hawk_128 said:

Still WIN WIN !

I have updated Here http://www.techenclave.com/broadband-forum/beam-fiber-new-tariff-plans-hyderabad-190571.html

even with the fup,these are some of the best internet plans around.btw,u can even bargain on the intallation charges.i paid just Rs.250 when got a new connection last year.to sum it up there is nothing to loose and everything to gain.

p.s. i have never ever been fup'ed.

Back