Universal Longhorn Inspirat - shell pack

Safin

Skilled
What is Longhorn Inspirat Shell Pack ??

Longhorn Inspirat Shell Pack is a complete custom shell pack for all Windows XP.
It consists of modified icons and a new themed appearance for Windows XP. After installing this shell pack, your computer will look like these screenshots.
lh-s7.jpg

Why Universal BricoPack ??

BricoPack is the name of a new generation of Shell Pack.
Until now, Crystal XP Shell Pack had some drawbacks:
- The Shell Pack could work only on a specific version of Windows XP (Without Service Pack, SP1 or SP2)
- The Shell Pack could work only on a specific OS language (English, French or German). It was not possible to use a French Shell Pack on an English Windows XP
- You couldn’t use Windows Update (because some customized icons disappeared)

Now, with BricoPack, those problems are corrected!!! Thanks to Bricomix for his excellent work!

What’s new with BricoPack System ?

- The packs are universal, they work on all Windows XP (perhaps even Windows 2003, but that has not been tested yet).
- Auto installation of the visual style, but it is possible to choose if you want to apply it or not during the installation.
- Update function : if you use Windows Update, original Windows XP icons will reappear. With BricoPack Update Function, you can re-apply the shell pack with a simple click!
- Replacement of the files during the restarting of your computer, which makes it possible to completely avoid the problem of the files on use.
- Auto refresh of the icon cache.​

lh-s2.jpg
lh-s6.jpg

[rank=en.crystalxp.net/bricopack-longhorn-inspirat.php]MoreINFO AND DOWNLOAD[/rank]

btw this is free. :cool2:

the launguage selection was not working on my PC....for the object bar on desktop, all fonts were displayed in french....so uninstalled it

i prefer da crystal XP pack...somethin lik linux interface..cool one...

Indyan said:
WHich months Digit DVD?

Huh...sorry!
Mistook this one for the Crystal XP. :S
Got the Crystal XP one in Digit March DVD.

This Universal Longhorn Inspirat was downloaded from the net in my friend's Cyber-cafe! :eek:hyeah:

Back