Unlimited wireless internet in MUMBAI ?

ahd

Adept
Just want to know if any ISP is providing complete wireless internet [Complete wireless as in Wimax] in Mumbai.

Thing is My Airtel Broadband was giving me a hard time since 2 months, A 'google.com' ping took took 3.9 seconds :huh: and it would break often :mad:. But a week ago after thousands of Complaints they fixed it claiming it was an 'Underground Cable Problem':ashamed:. I dont know if thats true or not since in a 24 hour period internet would work fine for 2 hours and i would get perfect replies, websites would open swiftly and i would get download speed of 150 KB which is what i am expected to get rather than a mere 10-30 rest of the 22 Hour in a given day.

So my Question is.....
I want to change to a complete wireless internet service which is unlimited and exists in Mumbai, i want to know service providers besides 'Tikona' since i will be getting a demo from those guys soon. There exists any in Mumbai ?? If yes please give me a Link/Contact details.

Thank you :)

How can I contact the Reliance Guys in Mumbai. I have browsed their website didnt see anything about, WiMax. Have any contacts ?

Back