FS: Storage Hardware Unopened WD Blue 500GB HDD [RMAed] With 1 year warranty left

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk76

Adept
For sale - WD 500GB
  • Product Name: WD5000AAKX [SN - WCAYUF057013]
  • Market Price : Rs 3500 link
  • Expected Price: Rs 2100 Sold to @narendra
  • Shipping charges : Extra (Actuals)
  • Manufacturer page URL: link
  • Description if any: Included - In RMAed box - 1 WD BLUE - 500GB desktop HDD
  • Reason for Sale: Could not wait for RMA. So bought new one.
  • Product condition: 10 of 10. Unopened
  • Purchase Date: NA
  • Remaining Warranty period: 1 year
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Not required
  • Shipping from: Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer (At buyer's expense)
  • Preferred courier: Buyer's Choice
  • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer
Images -

No lowballing please. Looking for a quick sale. Serious buyers take the PM route.
For local buyer, item can be made available in
1) North West Delhi
2) South Delhi
3) Gurgaon

Last edited:
Hi. The hdd is sealed and in the same box as it has come from WD. Box was opened to take pics for sale. I will not open the hdd. It will be repacked in the same box and shipped. Let me know if okay.

Hi. The hdd is sealed and in the same box as it has come from WD. Box was opened to take pics for sale. I will not open the hdd. It will be repacked in the same box and shipped. Let me know if okay.

Bro its not a new drive....its a recertified drive....so thats why the buyer is asking you whether you are going to check or not.

I just faced prob in HDD deal 2 RMA dead drive come to me .which was nicely packed
that's why I m asking
anyways I have no option need drive urgently and u not agree to check
so send it seal drive

Tracking number unable to track today 5th day.
received snapdeal order which shipped via firstflight at Wednesday

M8. I am at the local office of firstflight. They are telling that their software is under upgradation so there may not be updates on portal. Can you check if your other package has tracking information on portal? Your phone is switched off.[DOUBLEPOST=1376716721][/DOUBLEPOST]-- Updates

They called local office at your city ( 01262 - 323463) . Lady on the phone mentioned that the package has reached them and will deliver today. Please give them a call and check. Your phone is switched off.

Last edited:
package has reached my city will deliver today
other package tracking information showing on portal that's why I m asking about this.

Even I asked the same question to them. Tracking information was available for numbers up in series, but not yours. Sadly local office had no convincing reply. In fact, there regional office too confirmed software upgrade as the reason but no reply for random tracking information.

I too would have been concerned if in your place. Let me know once you receive it.

Feedback submitted. Mods please close the thread.

NB - I remember long ago, after sale I was able to close market thread. Can't find the option now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back