FS: Video Card Unused AORUS RTX 3090 XTREME w/LCD - COD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For price discussions or any question or query please keep it to PM
Price discussion ? I am asking you latest price and you are asking for a pm to simply tell me latest price ? how is that a discussion.

you are mentioning price reduction is there a price reduction or the price is still 92k ? and i will not pm to simply ask latest price as te does not operate that way. i will pm when i want to bargain. if the initial price will be absurd there wont be a point to pm and haggle over it.

Hey @onlygarry slayer bought a system from you for which the entire price was 1.2L with asus rog gpu white one.I was a potential buyer as well..3090 for 90K is too much imo...Being upfront with the cost is better if you want to sell it quickly..Personally I belive gpu and electronics prices are due for a correction due to slowing sales(we are already seeing it in memory)

Hey @truecritik,@salman8506 thanks for reaching out to me, I have lowered the price to 82K which includes shipping w/insurance and cash on delivery fees. I would also would like to remind you that the merchandise is brand new. If you need more pictures or have a enquiry about the unit, I'll be more than happy to fullfill them for you

Last edited:
Hey @truecritik,@salman8506 thanks for reaching out to me, I have lowered the price to 82K which includes shipping w/insurance and cash on delivery fees. I would also would like to remind you that the merchandise is brand new. If you need more pictures or have a enquiry about the unit, I'll be more than happy to fullfill them for you
For shipping insurance you should know that it doesn't applies to used product.....a persons claim for it was rejected here on TE itself by shiprocket....so do check the fine prints shipping insurance

For shipping insurance you should know that it doesn't applies to used product.....a persons claim for it was rejected here on TE itself by shiprocket....so do check the fine prints shipping insurance
Insurance is applicable to electronics irrespective of it's condition. You will be reimbursed the declared value of the shipment if it is lost, stolen or damaged. You need to take a video of pre shipment with visible tracking number on the package to claim insurance or else they will void you're claim.

I also confirmed it with shiprocket. :)

Source : https://www.shiprocket.in/insurance/

Last edited:
Insurance is applicable to electronics irrespective of it's condition. You will be reimbursed the declared value of the shipment if it is lost, stolen or damaged. You need to take a video of pre shipment with visible tracking number on the package to claim insurance or else they will void you're claim.

I also confirmed it with shiprocket. :)

Source : https://www.shiprocket.in/insurance/
Check the attached pic. And they will decline the claim. It has happened before right here with a TE member.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-25-10-07-43-09_ed017a629f98c35038fe18156764ddc5.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-25-10-07-43-09_ed017a629f98c35038fe18156764ddc5.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back