Unused iphone 4 for 19k

Disciple
Guyz,
Need ur help on this. Am getting an unused iphone 4 ( which has not been jailbreaked) for 19k. He says the phone is running on iOS 5.1. His reason for selling the phone is "Need of money".
Kindly let me know if this is a good deal

Hey, if you buying an iPhone. Take care of these steps.
1. Whether the phone is factory unlocked or not. Try asking model no and check thru online. If its fu, the price is good. Else it's sim based unlock, reduce the price further.
2. Ask him the serial no to find whether it's recently bought or long long time ago.
3. Any scratch/chip or any physical damages.

Follow these steps bro. Happy Iphoning

I tried negotiating. He seems to be stuck on the 19k mark. Also he dosent know how to ship the phone. was asking me :). Am kinda in a dilemma whether to go for a iphone 4 ( 2 gen old) or buy a new galaxy nexus unlocked from ebay.com for 370$

- - - Updated - - -
@gREen: he says thephone is with his bro. i asked him to send more pics of the phone and also asked him to send the baseband. But he dosent know much it seems. Its not FU. It was gifted to him by his sis from US. He says i'll hv to jailbreak it and then get in unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ask him to send the screenshot containing serial and model no.
If its not fu, don't care about it as fu's model are selling at the same price.
If its fu, don't care about the Bb and a good deal IMO.

Where are you located.

Best option is to ask him for 3 days testing warranty. Once the device is in our hands everything will be cleared, so if happy then buy or else send it back. :)

It's better for him ignore this as this is not fu. He said software unlock. What if something happens if he updated unknowing and have a costly itouch. After all, fu are selling at this price.

The indian nexus s has an s-lcd screen while the US one has amoled display.

- - - Updated - - -
@nish_pinto : Hows this deal ???? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Google-Nexus-S-i9020T-16GB-Black-Unlocked-NEW-/230861304611?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item35c067f323
Comes in my budget. checke dout the xda forums. Lost of support for the nexus s

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Google-Nexus-S-i9020T-16GB-Black-Unlocked-NEW-/230861304611?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item35c067f323

Last edited by a moderator:
Back