Upgradatis Strikes Again

SharekhaN

Skilled
Hi,
My wallet has been seriously compromised in this run with the disease..

let me show you what it has done

:p

C2D e7200 - 5950
Abit Ip35 E - 5400
2 Gb Gskill - 2400

rest of the stuff are Nukeu666's

He got a Biostar TP35D2 - A7
WD 750 Gb
C2D e 2160

Over and all a eventful day yesterday..

set up the system . got stuck , restarted no go ..

will need to rma.. :D :hap2: :hap2: :hap2: naseeb bahut G*NDU hai

On man.. Pl use thumbs or smaller res of the pic. :(

Going beyond my 22incher.

Anyhow, wise purchase indeed.

Congrats. :)

Nukeu's purchase, I'd say is the wisest. An overclocked E2160 to 3G can pity the E7200 as well. ;)

Congrats :)..For the mobo try giving it back to the dealer(bolna iss mobo mea problem hai)..u may get a new one as replacement as it is the second day ;)

:O :O :O

See what I bought a week back from Prime !!! Its the same darn setup !!! IP35-E / E7200 / G Skill 2GB :bleh:

At first I got the same G Skill 2400/- ram and had it for one day only until I read a review in the current CHIP for G Skill ram modules from Prime which are 4-4-3-5 priced at 3,500/- (Gulbir charged me 3,600/- and would not give a lower price), this is much better then the 5-5-5-15 of the first one I got.

I also got a NZXT Zero full tower case
a084.gif

newcomptv5.jpg

newcasexv8.jpg

P.S. Shareu I see you are using my avatar from another forum as you sig :)

Wow!! Nice stuff guyz. Congrats :D. Awesome cabinet there Eazy Sir :clap:

now Sheru's frags are gonna increase by many folds in TF2 :p

Hay easy thanks....My dealer was kind enough for a on spot replacement.

My system is working now :D

and Easy , signature and system are great choices and not coincidence and by that i mean

" Great Minds think Alike " :p

SharekhaN said:
....My dealer was kind enough for a on spot replacement.
My system is working now :D

Who did you buy the hardware from ?

My MoBo/CPU started to give me trouble day before yesterday and Gulbir agreed to let me swap the MoBo, I was getting the police siren "pee-paw" sounds which indicates a CPU problem - but as XP was still running with this irritating background music I felt that it was a bad MoBo and not the CPU, I was right when I checked them at Prime. As I was petrified of a HDD problem from the double booting with the IP35-E, I pleaded with Gulbir to let me change to another brand. I was shown MoBo's in same price range from ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte and Intel, after checking out the layouts and seeing that the Intel DP35DP had 5 SATA PLUS an eSATA header, it was a no brainer. I find that the Intel DP35DP MoBo has a much better layout of all the connectors (except the IDE connector) and IT DOES NOT DOUBLE BOOT. I NEVER OC so lack of this feature is not a problem for me. This board does not have PS2 ports for mouse and keyboards and no floppy connector.

Eazy said:
Who did you buy the hardware from ?

My MoBo/CPU started to give me trouble day before yesterday and Gulbir agreed to let me swap the MoBo, I was getting the police siren "pee-paw" sounds which indicates a CPU problem - but as XP was still running with this irritating background music I felt that it was a bad MoBo and not the CPU, I was right when I checked them at Prime. As I was petrified of a HDD problem from the double booting with the IP35-E, I pleaded with Gulbir to let me change to another brand. I was shown MoBo's in same price range from ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte and Intel, after checking out the layouts and seeing that the Intel DP35DP had 5 SATA PLUS an eSATA header, it was a no brainer. I find that the Intel DP35DP MoBo has a much better layout of all the connectors (except the IDE connector) and IT DOES NOT DOUBLE BOOT. I NEVER OC so lack of this feature is not a problem for me. This board does not have PS2 ports for mouse and keyboards and no floppy connector.

Eazy sir, was the DP35 for 5.6k odd???

Supposed to be one of the most stable boards.. :D

Back