Upgradatis Strikes Again

Eazy sire...

Can we have some more pics of the cabby including the insides of it... And maybe a mini review... Good cabby's are hard to find these days and its always better to know a user's first hand experience with them...

Switch said:
Can we have some more pics of the cabby including the insides of it... And maybe a mini review... Good cabby's are hard to find these days and its always better to know a user's first hand experience with them...

Its an OK cabinet - not THAT good with cooling even tho it has 8 120mm (2 now removed to make place for the TRUE HSF) and 2 80mm fans. My Antec P160 with only 3 120mm fans cooled much better.

I think I have already crapped too much in Share-u's thread, I will start another thread about this case, I have the pictures of the case. :)

nukeu666 said:
bikey where are you!
someone doubleposted!!! educate him :p
Funny thing i noticed is that ONLY those people who might have flouted/tried to flout rules find my comments/suggestions offensive. :)
If you referred to Eazy sir as someone, then FEI, he is one of the BAAPs of the PC community and inspite of his limited time and other issues, takes time off to post his experiences and enlighten everyone. :)
Not just 'smart alec' their way around with one-liners of no relevance to the topic. :p
I can for surely say that people like me know a lil bit because of Gurus like him and religiously folllow their guidance/instructions/rules (and not end up committing technical harakiri like taking off the insulation from the mobo back-plate:p). :)
When people like him seem to be making a mistake- they are only trying to make someone sit up and take notice. :cool2:
Eazy said:
Its an OK cabinet - not THAT good with cooling even tho it has 8 120mm (2 now removed to make place for the TRUE HSF) and 2 80mm fans. My Antec P160 with only 3 120mm fans cooled much better.
I think I have already crapped too much in Share-u's thread, I will start another thread about this case, I have the pictures of the case. :)
Hehehe...
Eazy sir- seriously we need a thread on the same and with some l33t pics. :eek:hyeah:
Sangram has the same cabby and said that now that it's assembled, he's not gonna move anything inside and he doesn't think the case will survive another rebuild. :lol:
At 7K+ for the NZXT Zero, maybe he was better off putting in some more and getting a CM Stacker 810 instead, which also benefits from the bottom mounted psu. :)
But it never struck any of us earlier, esp not having seen/touched the cabby in person. :(

BIKeINSTEIN said:
seriously we need a thread on the same and with some l33t pics. :eek:hyeah:

I have cut this case up quite a bit and I must say quite badly too :(

I cut the case up as I wanted to drop the HDD temps down. I have removed and cut out 3 parts of the front panel :p My job is not very clean as the parts I cut were difficult to reach and I had to do the job with a small plier. My jigsaw's blade could not reach these parts.

After all the cutting the HDD temps fell from 43/45C to 38/39C :D , still not as good as my P160 which used to give in this weather HDDs temps around 35/36C.

I have already rebuild my setup in this cabinet 3 times - I have many cuts on my fingers to prove it :)

Back