[upgrade] gpu

Oops really? ;) nope at the moment, you may try kartikoli, he is selling a 660ti hope that helps, else good luck my Buay ;) have a nice day and Happy republic Day to all

Thanks, and happy republic day to you also.
I did contact Kartikoli to know if he had sold the card but he did not respond in either yes or no.
Anyways if something does come up do tell me before I shoot the gun :D and go for a new one.

Thanks, and happy republic day to you also.
I did contact Kartikoli to know if he had sold the card but he did not respond in either yes or no.
Anyways if something does come up do tell me before I shoot the gun :D and go for a new one.
sorry bro messed up things with tapatalk and PC
anyways its not for sale now
http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/msi-gtx-660-ti-power-142327/p2/#post1778101

Inshallah will do so if I come across with some thing, kartikoli have you sold it already? if yes then Congs, if no then you have a buyer here harry_houdini ;)
where have you been bro ... not even online on whatsapp

@kartikoli sorry to hear that, but happy for you too, as its kind of the best bang for the buck atm imo, well yeah Im too in between phones an stuff, been trying my best to switch to windows phone but still struggling, shall post update sooner...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back