Upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs 699

sam9953

Adept
Hi guys I recently saw the windows upgrade to MS windows 8 offer which says that if you buy a windows 7 pc between June 2012 to January
2012, not sure about specific dates then you can avail this offer. For further details please see:

Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page

What I want to know is that will MS provide us a with a serial key for windows 8 OS or what? How will I be able to re install if incase I format my system? And if they do provide the serial key will it be usable for just one PC?

Hi guys I recently saw the windows upgrade to MS windows 8 offer which says that if you buy a windows 7 pc between June 2012 to January
2012, not sure about specific dates then you can avail this offer. For further details please see:

Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page

What I want to know is that will MS provide us a with a serial key for windows 8 OS or what? How will I be able to re install if incase I format my system? And if they do provide the serial key will it be usable for just one PC?

You need to register now if you have purchased a new pc. When windows 8 releases you can buy the download version for 15$ or the dvd version for a little more.

^yes I am very sure about it being real news because I even heard the shopkeeper from whom I bought my Hp G6 2005ax from nehru place, saying the same thing about getting windows 8 for this price. But lets see.

Win 8 is to be released on October 26. Also even for home basic win 7 (along with premium) you'll get upgraded to standard version of win 8 (there are only 2 this time for consumers: standard and pro) which is great but the problem is the payment mode which is CC only :(

Back