Urgent : 32" LED - Full HD

dipen01

Skilled
Hi,

Looking to buy - 32" LED - Full HD TV in 1-2 Days.
1) Please suggest Brands & Models.I am leaning towards Sony but as expected its a bit pricey, still I have not ruled it out.
2) Is it recommended to buy TVs from physical store or ecom websites?
3) Any suggestions on Ecom Websites ?

Please share your opinion asap.

Cheers,

Physical Store is always better. TVs are fragile - not worth the shipping risk.
Look for a TV with atleast 100hz panel refresh rate (native, not processed).
Dont get caught in the smart tv / 3D gimmick - useless, you wont use it after a week.
Panasonic, LG, Sony are good. Samsung is panel lottery.

I have witnessed this model in a TV showroom Sony KDL-47W850 3D LED TV which had very smooth video playback as compared to other tv. You'll feel like staying there and watching demos being played all day on that smooth play tv. Go and have a look at it if its within your budget.

Thanks but its a 42" TV and price is 1L.. Totally out of my requirement and Budget..

I am strictly looking for 32" LED - Full HD with max budget 35k[DOUBLEPOST=1393513982][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally confused between 2 Options.
Sony R40 Model - 30,500 (HD Ready)
Sony W60 Model - 42,900 (Full HD + Smart TV)..

I am not really keen for Smart TV but Sony doesn't have any 32" Full HD below 42,900..[DOUBLEPOST=1393516491][/DOUBLEPOST]Is buying from Snapdeal a good option ?

3 Options -
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/sony-bravia-klv32r402a-32-inches/249696022
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/sony-kdl32w650a-32-inch-full/1387385
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/sony-kdl32w670a-32-inch-full/1387381

Last edited:
Seated 6-7 feet away having a full HD on a 32" doesn't really make sense, unless your looking even at 40" plus only will you really be having any benefit of a FullHD TV. Just my two cents as you have a constrained budget of 35k.
Now if you open to hd ready tv, a lot more options open up and there is a wide variety to choose from.
But all the more your bend towards Sony, if you can pay the premium; I guess you can look at the TV suggested by Superbad also before you run in for a Sony
I have heard Panasonic revised their warranty policies from 3 years, so watch out for that too

@abracadabra :- Your point is fair... I am still not keen to get Panasonic.. Just checked, it has 1yr Mfg Warranty.

32" Inch HD Ready - Sony - goes for 30900 at Showroom and 29000 at Snap Deal.. Ebay is cheaper but then it has only Dealers Warranty as the product is imported from Malaysia/Singapore.

I got a LG 6620LA in the 32" Inch - I was specifically looking for 100 Hz refresh rate, because I use it primarily as my computer monitor...minimal tv mode usage.
One other TV I had considered in 32" was Philips 32PFL7977 - was the best VFM according to me. Slightly old model though....
Sony was over bright, hurt my eyes at 7 feet. - colours did not feel very natural in 32", but was great in 42".
Will try to find the list of models I had narrowed down on and post it here....

Back