Urgent Help : Hw to ask a Girl Out

Here the story, i met a girl during an job interview (both went to same bank job interview). during the 4-5 hr session we talked and exchanged numbers since she resides nearby my home, since then we had been chatting on whtsapp since 20-25 days :D

i already asked her if she is committed or single 2-3 days ago and she replied "Badly Single" :p :p

i am really bad with girls in the past since some of you might be knowing about it, so i was thinking should i ask her out for a coffee or a movie or continue the chat for few more days :cat::cat:

also some tips will be nice, how to ask out with greater chance of acceptance :D

Whatsapp her on a saturday evening, and say "Hey, whats up?"
She'll probably say nothing much.
You: What are you doing tomorrow?
She: Nothing
you: Lets go catch a cup of coffee tomorrow?
She: Sure. What time?
You: Any time that suits you
she: OK, I'll be ready
You: So what do you fancy? A car ride or a bike ride?
She: ....................
You, okay see you

Then take her to a nice place for coffee, chat about your bank, make small talk etc etc

Then say, lets catch a movie (no himesh reshamiya movies please).
Then drop her back.

Act like a thorough gentleman throughout. Be jason statham of Transporter, not Leonardo Caprio of Wolf of Wall Street.

Depends if you wanna just TP with her or thinking of getting serious for next 3 5 yrs or get married.
For that you first have to understand what type of girl she is and proceed further accordingly.

If these scenario continues..
soon some censorable doubts are gonna be raised.. it seems... like... how to F**K?

Called it already

Capture.JPG

If u ask me , coffee really is not a way to go. Just take her to a place, and have some long walks. It worked for me, cyaberhub in Gurgaon is a great place even if the weather is very hot..

Back