Urgent Help : Hw to ask a Girl Out

want to get serious :) , since i am getting too old now :(

To other bashers :p, take a break and have a Kit-Kat :D

If you are serious, don't pretend anything.
Be true to yourself & her, or if you still want to pretend something which you're not ; then be ready to pretend the same For rest of your life...

Honesty is a expensive gift, you don't expect it from cheap people. So be honest.

You're a true sport, and have all qualifications for eligible bachelor. So be the best of what you're, you'll get what you want.

i live in village da, bhilai chhattisgarh :(

focus on long walks with nice talk. Be little serious, may be hit a joke or 2... even if u don't know a joke, u can still make her laugh. In my case I said "Ek adult/non veg joke sunogey" and she smiled. I didn't know any that kind of jokes and even if I did , I wouldn't have made her listen one. But saying what I said is still enough and doesn't get u in trouble. Actually makes u adorable.

focus on long walks with nice talk. Be little serious, may be hit a joke or 2... even if u don't know a joke, u can still make her laugh. In my case I said "Ek adult/non veg joke sunogey" and she smiled. I didn't know any that kind of jokes and even if I did , I wouldn't have made her listen one. But saying what I said is still enough and doesn't get u in trouble. Actually makes u adorable.

I find it hard to believe that she didnt yell ,and you didnt get beaten.

I find it hard to believe that she didnt yell ,and you didnt get beaten.

well believe it mate. And I would have said the same thing as u said to someone if I was single today, but I now know... Low posts and very less recent activity in TE doesn't happen just like that :p it requires someone who is consuming your time in such a manner that one isn't getting time for any other stuff. I was just browsing today as finally had like few mins, and saw this thread. Quite interesting ;)

well believe it mate. And I would have said the same thing as u said to someone if I was single today, but I now know... Low posts and very less recent activity in TE doesn't happen just like that :p it requires someone who is consuming your time in such a manner that one isn't getting time for any other stuff. I was just browsing today as finally had like few mins, and saw this thread. Quite interesting ;)

What did I say, and to whom?

Have you planned on what you will wear/ where you will go/ what you will order/ jokes to tell etc etc?

Back