PC Peripherals urgent need a ups.

audio

Disciple
hello frnds,
need suggestions regarding my old ups. I have a 3 yrs old ups. recently I upgraded my system. It gave me atleast 10 mins backup with my old rig but with this new one , even dont get time to shutdown on power failure. so whether I have to replace the battery or whole ups? if I have to replace the ups then with which one? my current rig
intel i3 3220
gigabyte b75 d3h
corsair ven ram 4gb *2
gpu ddr5 1gb
5 120mm fans
fan controller
seasonic 520 w psu

thanks

May I know how many HDD's attached, If its a single HDD why 5x120MM fans; cos 3 itself would be more than enough to keep your system cool in such a config!
You would need atleast a 800VA powered UPS, Higher the better backup times. Offerings are there from APC, Numeric, Microtek

May I know how many HDD's attached, If its a single HDD why 5x120MM fans; cos 3 itself would be more than enough to keep your system cool in such a config!
You would need atleast a 800VA powered UPS, Higher the better backup times. Offerings are there from APC, Numeric, Microtek
i have 2 hdd's attached to the system. and not all the 5 fans runs together.Only while playing games I switched all the fans on. do you suggest any specific model?
thanks

my current ups is of 600 VA and it has 7ah battery in it. so if i replace the battery , whether it can take the load??

Back