URGENT!!! SONY VIVAZ vs AINO

Hey i want to buy a new phone. i currently have a Nokia 5800 which sucks!! so want to buy the sony Aino or Vivaz. not Vivaz pro.

i wanted to know which one is better
i am looking for browsin the net ,Music,applications and games. and wanted to know if the Aino supports PDF files or if there is any reader available 4 it. since the vivaz has a PDF reader. pls pls pls help me out its really urgrent

thanks

Vivaz Sucks!!!

My friend keeps on taking new mobiles as they are released.

He was using an Aino, he saw the Vivaz and took it.

Got bored within 4 Days, and sold it at Rs.3000 loss immediately...

He is still using Aino as a secondary...

He took a Samsung Wave , And it is better than both...

He is selling his Aino now...

And the software in Vivaz is a total copy of Nokia.

If you go in its Phone information, You can actually see "All rights reserved to Nokia" and Symbian in it...

exactly what i was thinking. cause i hate my Nokia 5800 its the worst phone ever. an was not sure abt the vivaz since its got the Symbian OS.

so do you think that AINO is a better option, also any idea about a pdf reader for the AINO??

He has already suggested the Samsung Wave which is a really powerful phone and I know people who have gone from Iphone 2G to Wave and are really content with that. You should consider that instead IMHO

My Budget is 20k nothing more.

I mainly need good music, battery life , WIFI and to check and read my mail online. also occasionally to download some PDF files and view it. and watch videos on YouTube and Facebook access.

also kinda would prefer a non-touch phone. have had 2 Nokia touch phones and both SUCKED!!

rahul.p.kamath said:
My Budget is 20k nothing more.

I mainly need good music, battery life , WIFI and to check and read my mail online. also occasionally to download some PDF files and view it. and watch videos on YouTube and Facebook access.

also kinda would prefer a non-touch phone. have had 2 Nokia touch phones and both SUCKED!!

Nokia phones have resistive touch screen which is a bit poor

Try your hands on samsung touch phone in some retail outlet. It has capacitive touch screen which is much better

so if i have to decide on the aino do you say its a good phone to buy. an will support all the things i need?? cause m not a big fan of samsung actually. will surely check it out though. but in case i want the aino should i go ahead o leave it

Samsung Wave all the way...

Wave is much better than Aino...

Also the Touchscreen of Aino is not as good as Wave...

Wave feels like iphone, ie. it also has heat sensing and dosent work with nails...

I had personal experience with all the 3 and trust me Wave is the best

As far as Multimedia Experience and Camera is concerned the Aino is way better than Wave. However, the +ve of Wave is the AMOLED screen with DivX player.

Otherwise, the Wave is better than Aino in every way .....

Do try the Wildfire or wait for the Aria .....

kidpikoon said:
Wave feels like iphone, ie. it also has heat sensing and dosent work with nails...
:S :rofl:

Any particular reason you want to stick with Sony Ericsson? I mean all my phones for the past 5 years have been SE but now that they have changed their service center policy in India I'm not buying any more SE phones.

Besides the Samsung Wave you might want to check out the Nokia E series in the same budget range (if you like QWERTY phones).

kidpikoon said:

LOLZ....ROFL.......
Thats cuz both hace capacitive touch screens. Any phone with a capacitive touch pannel will behave in the same way as thats how a capacitive touch pannel behaves.

kreacher said:
Any particular reason you want to stick with Sony Ericsson? I mean all my phones for the past 5 years have been SE but now that they have changed their service center policy in India I'm not buying any more SE phones.

Besides the Samsung Wave you might want to check out the Nokia E series in the same budget range (if you like QWERTY phones).

What kind of policy change have SE service centres made towards India?

Back