URGENT!!! SONY VIVAZ vs AINO

Hey i want to buy a new phone. i currently have a Nokia 5800 which sucks!! so want to buy the sony Aino or Vivaz. not Vivaz pro.

i wanted to know which one is better
i am looking for browsin the net ,Music,applications and games. and wanted to know if the Aino supports PDF files or if there is any reader available 4 it. since the vivaz has a PDF reader. pls pls pls help me out its really urgrent

thanks

^ SE service centers make you sign a release form absolving them of any responsibility towards further damage to your phone. They specifically mention that during the service they might break any component that was working before the service and in case you are going for a software update they might brick the phone too.

kreacher said:
^ SE service centers make you sign a release form absolving them of any responsibility towards further damage to your phone. They specifically mention that during the service they might break any component that was working before the service and in case you are going for a software update they might brick the phone too.
What :S ? When was this introduced?

Back